Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Asha,
Why can't you quote your experience???

OK if you insist so much :laugh: :laugh: As the guy was my senior so I was a bit afraid why had he called me to the college lawn. Nevertheless I had to go. The initial talks started formally. We sat on the lawn bench for hours talking about everything possible :laugh: :laugh: He even gave me a chocolate and when I returned to the hostel and my friends asked me why had the senior called me did I realize that it was my first date ;) ;)

Live in the present :)
@Asha,

OK if you insist so much :laugh: :laugh: As the guy was my senior so I was a bit afraid why had he called me to the college lawn. Nevertheless I had to go. The initial talks started formally. We sat on the lawn bench for hours talking about everything possible :laugh: :laugh: He even gave me a chocolate and when I returned to the hostel and my friends asked me why had the senior called me did I realize that it was my first date ;) ;)

did you enjoy that incident that time???? or was it just a fun?

Meera sandhu
@Asha,

That was fun and I enjoyed our brief meeting ;)

@Asha,

was it a part of ragging? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
@Asha,

was it a part of ragging? :cheer: :cheer:

I can sense some mischievousness in your question. ;) :laugh: No it wasn't ragging he was somewhat interested in friendship.

@Asha,

That was your first date all right but did you keep it going or that was first and last? Look this is very important to know about this thread?? The whole thread depends upon your answer. :lol: :lol:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Asha,

That was your first date all right but did you kept it going or that was first and last? Look this is very important to know about this thread?? The whole thread depend upon your answer. :lol: :lol:

I was expecting this question and I knew somone would directly throw it on me :evil: Well I would say it went on to the 10th 11th and ....uncountable number of dates. :blush: :blush:

@Asha,

That was your first date all right but did you keep it going or that was first and last? Look this is very important to know about this thread?? The whole thread depend upon your answer. :lol: :lol:

I was expecting this question and I knew somone would directly throw it on me :evil: Well I would say it went on to the 10th 11th and ....uncountable number of dates. :blush: :blush:

So by 10th or 11th there were unaccountable??? ;) wah you must have created a world record by now at that rate. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Asha,

That was your first date all right but did you keep it going or that was first and last? Look this is very important to know about this thread?? The whole thread depend upon your answer. :lol: :lol:

So by 10th or 11th there were unaccountable??? ;) wah you must have created a world record by now at that rate. :laugh: :laugh:

Numerous such records are created daily. I stopped counting it because it went out of my fingertips you know :P
What about you ? I was expecting a good number of stories from you :blink:

@Asha,

Numerous such records are created daily. I stopped counting it because it went out of my fingertips you know :P
What about you ? I was expecting a good number of stories from you :blink:

You can now count with your feet too.....
start counting......or has the number exceeded that one also :unsure: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.