Hello Friends,
Even after introducing so many contests and awards, the one thing that is not changing much is the number of online users(includes guests also).It is always below 40.Please write your suggestions for increasing that.We should also think of increasing guest traffic.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You have created a good threan Meean!! We do need to do a lot of brainstorming in this regard! In one of teh earlier threads, Chinmoy had suggested creating US and UK-centric topics!! In my opinion that is a very good idea but no one seems to have taken up on it!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think only keyword selection can increase more members. SO what ever article we post must include best keywords.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

A category for international news can be started and moderator can assign five people daily to post at least one thread in them.So daily there will be five international related things.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
This can be achieved by two ways.

1. by creating a chat room - like hi2world.com

2. by improving discussions in groups.
I still stand by my earlier suggestion of bringing up more relevant topics with depth of thoughts and wide range of interests both at the national and international levels.If one goes through my past posts I made a humble effort towards this direction but not more than a few members participated in those threads.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]A category for international news can be started and moderator can assign five people daily to post at least one thread in them.So daily there will be five international related things.[/quote]
This is a good idea Abid.
Hello Moderators,
Why can't you give a thought on this idea to increase the traffic?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.