Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
such hot wars mostly happens at the water taps. Very horrible they quarrel by pulling their hairs

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

such hot wars mostly happens at the water taps. Very horrible they quarrel by pulling their hairs

Really?
Will they pull their hairs???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have seen them in films only :cheer:

Meera sandhu
yes, sandhya it is exactly hot war, I seen lively in reality near my grany's house

If I want to fight with my husband, I take cold war option!!! My silence itself can create great waves inside his mind!!!!!

Meera sandhu
I mostly choose cold war only, but with my brother and some people i prefer hotwar. as we can enjoy alot. but not fighting and pulling hair and all. we just scream

I mostly choose cold war only, but with my brother and some people i prefer hotwar. as we can enjoy alot. but not fighting and pulling hair and all. we just scream

Ya, to my parents and brother, now also hot war...as before.
But to my hubby, I try to adjust maximum. After that, may be after 6 months or 1 year, I erupt like a volcano!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
you know such hot wars are may be embarrassing at the moment but very memorable after many years when you remember them

yes, sandhya it will be interesting and enjoyable also.We call this kind of war as San Dan Dand upay in hindi

This is called Sam, Dam, Dand and Bhed in Hindi or Sanskrit, which are part of Updesh of Gita.
San dan dand upay is altogether different. This sounds like Dan danadan dan upay. Which ends in hospitals ultimately.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I feel cold war is more better than hot war. so that due to cold war we may not loose the relation.

I feel cold war is more better than hot war. so that due to cold war we may not loose the relation.

I think hot war is better as it ends shortly but cold war takes long time to end. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.