The livewire of Boddunan Santosh Kumar Singh has not been here for quite some time.Where is he?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In one of the post he had mentioned that he would not be there for somedays.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I also note the absence of Sweta,Jobin and Soubhagya for quite some time.Hope to seem them back very soon.
Good Morning Ceem!!

I think he has changed his job. So he will take some time to come back in his old magnificent form.

So many active members missing!!

We miss them due to their missing!!

:laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
santosh said that he had decided to join the new job in Mumbai. He is busy settling himself in the new job and new city, hope he is back soon.

As for others, they are missing for quite some, and MC has disappeared completely! :dry: :blink: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Nice to see guys starting a new thread for missing member on boddunan. Yes he has been a very active member . Hope he will bounce back soon
Many active member are missing...due to job change, job search and someother problems...hope to see all of them rocking as usal...
may be he busy in his new job...........must be busy settling down the things in the new place and environment....hope he will be back soon.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thanks a lot for your feedback.I was not aware of his new job.Let me wish him all the best.Hope he would be back very soon.
Yes Chinmoy, Kumaresh, Kalyani... the absence of Santosh can be seen in forums, especially.

Come back soon Santosh!!! :) :) :) Hope to here that he got settled in his job this time...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
i think Santosh Kumar Singh is busy with his new job as he got the job in Mumbai...hope he will be back soon... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.