Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
once i had a cold war when i used to be in hostel. there one girl used to complaint about me to my sister who is staying with me in hostel. So I never had direct war. So that girl was so angry on me as i am doing all my work in time. like washing my close everyday so that they won't be accumulate to wash at the weekend. but she never do so. and all. So her friend brought breakfast to the room and this girl said let that sarala have it as i am not feeling well. Then that girls friend offered me to have the break fast. I said if i have it then your friend will think that i have snatched the break fast from her mouth. then the girl felt like as if i poke a knife into her. and she started shouting that is am like a girl who won't let to have breakfast.and she went away.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

once i had a cold war when i used to be in hostel. there one girl used to complaint about me to my sister who is staying with me in hostel. So I never had direct war. So that girl was so angry on me as i am doing all my work in time. like washing my close everyday so that they won't be accumulate to wash at the weekend. but she never do so. and all. So her friend brought breakfast to the room and this girl said let that sarala have it as i am not feeling well. Then that girls friend offered me to have the break fast. I said if i have it then your friend will think that i have snatched the break fast from her mouth. then the girl felt like as if i poke a knife into her. and she started shouting that is am like a girl who won't let to have breakfast.and she went away.

Is it a cold war or hot war??? :S :S

Your cold war is so hot!!!

Meera sandhu
No war is good i don't like both of them. :)

I know women mostly involve themselves in cold war and men mostly hot wars. :)

Is it because men are physically more strong and cold wars need a lot of mental power??? :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Is it because men are physically more strong and cold wars need a lot of mental power??? :P :P :P

No cold war needs someone who can talk a lot and men are not good at it. :P :woohoo:
8866_2012-06-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

No cold war needs someone who can talk a lot and men are not good at it. :P :woohoo:

But I think hot war needs a lot of talk :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7882]}

Meera sandhu
Sandhya hot war mean shouting and screaming but i didnt do that.
00020309_2012-01-24_2012-06-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Sandhya hot war mean shouting and screaming but i didnt do that.

like this??

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7885]}

Meera sandhu
exactly sandhya, you know about the quarrels or hot wars between ladies how it be i think so

exactly sandhya, you know about the quarrels or hot wars between ladies how it be i think so

Exactly nice!!! Not less than World war 3 :blink: :blink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.