Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to collect good books. I like reading most. Recipe books are my favorite.

Other is Earrings.

Be positive
Apart from books, I also love collecting recipes that appear in magazines. Whether I prepare those dishes or not but I enjoy going through my collections

Jabeen and recipes....really surprising :blink:

It's for the first time am hearing a boy collecting recipes :whistle:

Whatever gave you the idea that I am a boy?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so, are you a girl :ohmy: :ohmy: :unsure:

But your name sounds male :dry:

Meera sandhu
For the past 6-7 years am filing articles from Malayalam magazines........It include recipes, home care, parenting and any topic of my interest.
I have 7 books of recipes itself containing more than 10,000 recipes, pages counted, indexed and filed neatly.

Meera sandhu
very rare cases only I used to get carry bags from shops. I have collect those carry bags for future use. :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
very rare cases only I used to get carry bags from shops. I have collect those carry bags for future use. :) :) :)

My mother has this habit of collecting poly bags and she has a good collection with her. I thought she is the only one who'd be collecting poly bags due to her liking. ;)

Live in the present :)

I too do that since now we dont get bags in super markets for free, have to pay for it.So, I keep all the bags I get carefully , some for for reuse to bring groceries and vegetables and the weaker ones for disposing off garbage ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too do that since now we dont get bags in super markets for free, have to pay for it.So, I keep all the bags I get carefully , some for for reuse to bring groceries and vegetables and the weaker ones for disposing off garbage ...

Even I collect them. In our areas the shop keepers still give it for free. But if I carry my own carry bags with me when I go shopping I don't have to take a new one from the shop.
Yes people have different habits my wife has the habit of collect the wrapping paper of the gifts she gets,collecting poly bags she gets while shopping,keeping old clothes and exchanging it with the person who comes to sell utensils and buy utensils in place of them,old boxes of things she gets with the things buy from market. :)
Apart from books, I also love collecting recipes that appear in magazines. Whether I prepare those dishes or not but I enjoy going through my collections

Jabeen and recipes....really surprising :blink:

It's for the first time am hearing a boy collecting recipes :whistle:

Whatever gave you the idea that I am a boy?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Even I was under the impression that you are a boy from Manipur. So you are a girl from some where in North East. I shall be careful while addressing you in future. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes these days as Poly bags are banned or going to be banned so they don't keep them customer has to bring his own carry bag or buy it from them.I have seen it in Reliance Fresh too. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.