Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, vinod what ever you said is absolutely correct.Hard work and smart work help a less talented person to be talent as you said even experience also make person a talented one.

Example is my self

can you explain?

Meera sandhu
sandhya that means, if there is a person who has less talent or didnt have any talent in him. But if he start doing smart and hard work, then he will become talents with his experience in his hard work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If a person is less talented, can his hard work cover this defect?
What do you think? :)

I think hard workers have an edge in this regard they leave nothing to chances. Don't you know that'1% inspiration and 99% perspiration' proverb!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Sandhya Rani wrote:
What do you think?

I agree with this hard work never fails. Less talented person can work hard to get talent.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya Rani wrote:
What do you think?

I agree with this hard work never fails. Less talented person can work hard to get talent.

No my friend - hard work and talent are two different kettles of fish! I have
seen too many talented persons wasting this precious thing by simply not working with it!
Correct Chinmoy jee I also seen some many who is more talented and leaved jobs for funny things.

People who are talented will have over confidence with them and they never do hard work as they feel they are talented person

This is the where they will fall down in the problems. over Talent means blinding of him.

For example, my brother is very well talented person. what ever he do, everything will succesful,especially related to computer he is very intellegent expert. If you ask him any doubt by waking him, in the sleep itself he will answer you correctly. But he never study for the exams as he has talent so he neglect. for one exam he even watched movie and appeared to exam. but got second class for that subject

For example, my brother is very well talented person. what ever he do, everything will succesful,especially related to computer he is very intellegent expert. If you ask him any doubt by waking him, in the sleep itself he will answer you correctly. But he never study for the exams as he has talent so he neglect. for one exam he even watched movie and appeared to exam. but got second class for that subject

That's what 1% inspiration enabled your brother to achieve!!Just think what some perspiration could have helped him to achieve!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.