i saw a guy named sasikanth banned on this site...does anyone know the reason that led to him getting banned so that everyone knows what not to do.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sasi is banned for posting innumerable number of posts on a particular thread at one go. Though Kalyani warned him but he still continued with the practice and hence the banned was imposed on him.

Posting numerous posts at one go on a particular thread is also a type of spamming and hence the step was taken to keep the site safe from any such activities...
Ajay has explained it very well and clear. I think every one will be more cautious while posting replies.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: ajay
yes this is true sasi post many responseto a one thread he continue after a waring so he banned from this site.
Spamming of all sorts viz. copying from other sites, repeating same posts with slight variation for more points etc. are good reason for banning.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Okk thanks for information ajay . i will also follow the rules .
I didn't know this development which might have taken place in my absence. Any act of spamming should be strictly dealt with as these spammers actually thrive at the cost of honest and fair-minded members!
I agree with Ajay and there is another reason to bann that is posting numerous questions in the question and answer feature.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: ajay
oh..thank you people for your answers..i hope everyone follows the rules and that the rules are same for everyone here.
[quote]I agree with Ajay and there is another reason to bann that is posting numerous questions in the question and answer feature. [/quote]

You are right Sarala, although posting too many questions is not bad if they invite further discussion with fair involvement by others. But simply posting questions, links to news and also not replying to the comments on their posts is not right.

[quote]oh..thank you people for your answers..i hope everyone follows the rules and that the rules are same for everyone here. [/quote]

Vaishnavi, the rules are same for everyone here and I too hope that everyone follows them. But since every time a moderator cannot be present, if you find something that is against the rules, be sure to use the Report to Moderator button!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

spamming is harmful for site its also effect alexa rank so it good it maintain quality of contets.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.