without any forum posting or writing article ,one is getting points and holding the position in leader board.
This is not right.Admin. should do something.
In the last week (I don,t want to take any name-As you all know)Many of my friends worked hard but failed to hold the highest position.This happened to me also many times.It is making me less interested.
So guys do some thing to avoid this spammer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't worry Chetta....
The day before I left home, 10 days back, I had a serious talk with Kalyani. Yesterday only I saw this week's leader board and became shocked. This time, sure, she is going to take measures. I assure. I am now sending her one more PM.

Meera sandhu
[quote]Don't worry Chetta....
The day before I left home, 10 days back, I had a serious talk with Kalyani. Yesterday only I saw this week's leader board and became shocked. This time, sure, she is going to take measures. I assure. I am now sending her one more PM.[/quote]
Let us see.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It has ceased to be even disgusting - far worse! None is there to stem the rot which has set in this site!
It has ceased to be even disgusting - far worse! None is there to stem the rot which has set in this site!

It's not right.
Last time measures were taken by admin. Hoping he will do it this time too. Perhaps both Sarala and Kalyani were absent last week, me too. That's why, no one forwarded this matter to admin

Meera sandhu

It's not right.
Last time measures were taken by admin. Hoping he will do it this time too. Perhaps both Sarala and Kalyani were absent last week, me too. That's why, no one forwarded this matter to admin

It's not wrong either! Why do we have to depend on members' initiative what is th job of a vigilant administration!!
I don't think viewing articles is against the rules. If this was against the rules why the site allows one point for that. In fact this is for earning revenue for the site that is distributed among us at the end of the month. Besides there is a limit to view the articles. One can not be paid twice for viewing same articles again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's not right.

It's not wrong either! Why do we have to depend on members' initiative what is th job of a vigilant administration!!

The entire matter is that some got more points and others could not figure in the leader board. The points for reading articles, participating in forums or some other activities are computer generated and spontaneous. Points for articles are assigned by admin. So, what is the exact complaint? What is admin fault. Which is the rule broken?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

By the time he or she becomes eligible for points second time,spammers leave the site with all the benefits!!

It's not right.

The entire matter is that some got more points and others could not figure in the leader board. The points for reading articles, participating in forums or some other activities are computer generated and spontaneous. Points for articles are assigned by admin. So, what is the exact complaint? What is admin fault. Which is the rule broken?

There is no complaint, nothing at all -there is nothing against the rule. Viewing articles is one of the features which every one can do.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even i don't think there is anything wrong in viewing articles had it been against the rules there would not have been such a system. :)

I ahve seen it in almost every week someone does that i do not think there is anything bad in it as it :) definitely brings something positive to the site and may be thats the reason admin don't consider it against the rules. :) Its matter of courtesy though one should not just view the article for just getting points as the author had done lot of hard work for it which someone may not find it worth to read it. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.