Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Apart from books, I also love collecting recipes that appear in magazines. Whether I prepare those dishes or not but I enjoy going through my collections

Jabeen and recipes....really surprising :blink:

It's for the first time am hearing a boy collecting recipes :whistle:

Whatever gave you the idea that I am a boy?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Even I was under the impression that you are a boy from Manipur. So you are a girl from some where in North East. I shall be careful while addressing you in future. :) :)

But Jabeen is very much a ladies name and I have known a couple of ladies called by that name , so I always knew she was a girl right from the beginning.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I love to collect all my old memories.I collected the photos of my school days.And often see those photos to remember my friends.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I love to collect all my old memories.I collected the photos of my school days.And often see those photos to remember my friends.

Even I also have some school days photos there with me when I was in 2nd standard.When I show it to my kids they can't be able able to recognize me in it. :laugh:

Even I also have some school days photos there with me when I was in 2nd standard.When I show it to my kids they can't be able able to recognize me in it. :laugh:

I too love collecting old pictures esp black and white pictures of my parents ,grand parents and other close relatives. It is like going back in time, everything looks so sweet, the furniture , their dresses and hairstyles...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too love collecting old pictures esp black and white pictures of my parents ,grand parents and other close relatives. It is like going back in time, everything looks so sweet, the furniture , their dresses and hairstyles...

Yes those black and white photographs are now memories even I too have few of photos of my parents together when they went to Kashmir they are dressed like local people of Kashmir in that photograph. :laugh:
Surprised to know that Jabeen is girl name... :ohmy: :laugh: I too though its boy name... :lol:

I love collecting stationary material like scented erasers of different shapes, papers, pencils, sharpeners, stickers, rulers, colors etc.. But this collection is often useful for others who need stationary items immediately. I often laugh at myself for being a supplier for all these items.. :P :laugh: Funny hobby indeed :whistle: B)
Apart from books, I also love collecting recipes that appear in magazines. Whether I prepare those dishes or not but I enjoy going through my collections

Even I was under the impression that you are a boy from Manipur. So you are a girl from some where in North East. I shall be careful while addressing you in future. :) :)

But Jabeen is very much a ladies name and I have known a couple of ladies called by that name , so I always knew she was a girl right from the beginning.. :)

Seems there is too much confusion about about my name! :) Anyway, I am a girl from Manipur.

Seems there is too much confusion about about my name! :) Anyway, I am a girl from Manipur.

what a joke :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I have heard similar male names in Kerala, looks like Jeevan. :silly:
That extra 'n' confused me :P
Actually Jabeen, why can't you upload a profile picture?

Meera sandhu

Don't get so confused!!! :) Incidentally, Jabeen is not a manipuri name

Don't get so confused!!! :) Incidentally, Jabeen is not a manipuri name

:cheer: :cheer:
Now onwards, let me try to put your name under female category :cheer: :cheer:

Jabeen, is this the first time your name is confused as a boy? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.