Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Viewing articles is not wrong but viewing for the top position in the leader board is wrong.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Even i don't think there is anything wrong in viewing articles had it been against the rules there would not have been such a system. :)

I ahve seen it in almost every week someone does that i do not think there is anything bad in it as it :) definitely brings something positive to the site and may be thats the reason admin don't consider it against the rules. :) Its matter of courtesy though one should not just view the article for just getting points as the author had done lot of hard work for it which someone may not find it worth to read it. :evil:

Everyone has own way and speed of reading. I read newspapers and even novels in very short time. One may just read headings, subheadings, beginning and ending and just glance through here and there. If you read this way, you will read sooner. You will take very long time if you read every word aloud.

However, if it is considered that some members just click and get points, which is undesirable, it is necessary to change rules. One way is to fix maximum points for article reading in a day. Fifty points a day for reading articles may be okay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even i don't think there is anything wrong in viewing articles had it been against the rules there would not have been such a system. :)

I ahve seen it in almost every week someone does that i do not think there is anything bad in it as it :) definitely brings something positive to the site and may be thats the reason admin don't consider it against the rules. :) Its matter of courtesy though one should not just view the article for just getting points as the author had done lot of hard work for it which someone may not find it worth to read it. :evil:

Everyone has own way and speed of reading. I read newspapers and even novels in very short time. One may just read headings, subheadings, beginning and ending and just glance through here and there. If you read this way, you will read sooner. You will take very long time if you read every word aloud.

However, if it is considered that some members just click and get points, which is undesirable, it is necessary to change rules. One way is to fix maximum points for article reading in a day. Fifty points a day for reading articles may be okay.

No doubt there can be several ways to stop it but that depends on admin i have been here on this site since last 3~4 months and have seen lots of users doing this and apparently many of us complained this to admin but next week too we see new user doing the same thing.This gives me a feeling that admin too don't want to stop it and don't think it to be wrong. :evil:

Hope adim one day will take this seriously and that day would be a penultimate for many of the users. :)

No doubt there can be several ways to stop it but that depends on admin i have been here on this site since last 3~4 months and have seen lots of users doing this and apparently many of us complained this to admin but next week too we see new user doing the same thing.This gives me a feeling that admin too don't want to stop it and don't think it to be wrong. :evil:

Hope adim one day will take this seriously and that day would be a penultimate for many of the users. :)

You cannot accuse anyone if he gets points by rule and does not write any spam post or comment. If it is desired that points by reading only be restricted, this can be done by changing rule. Until rule is changed, it is futile to accuse anyone in this regard.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You cannot accuse anyone if he gets points by rule and does not write any spam post or comment. If it is desired that points by reading only be restricted, this can be done by changing rule. Until rule is changed, it is futile to accuse anyone in this regard.

Even i also favour it as there is no where written that one has to comment on the articles which he/she reads its wish of a person if he/she does it or not. :)

Everything is done for gaining points it depends on persoon to person some beleive to earn by just clicking on the articles or some may not but both are OK as per admin. :)

Yes that is exactly the point, the sites work on views which is their main source of income, they can not block any one for doing good for the site. This is your choice how you make your points. But in the long run there wont be many options for people who are only doing this as means of points.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes that is exactly the point, the sites work on views which is their main source of income, they can not block any one for doing good for the site. This is your choice how you make your points. But in the long run there wont be many options for people who are only doing this as means of points.

Of course they may not be successful in long run. :)
)

However, if it is considered that some members just click and get points, which is undesirable, it is necessary to change rules. One way is to fix maximum points for article reading in a day. Fifty points a day for reading articles may be okay.[/quote]

Hope adim one day will take this seriously and that day would be a penultimate for many of the users. :)[/quote]

You cannot accuse anyone if he gets points by rule and does not write any spam post or comment. If it is desired that points by reading only be restricted, this can be done by changing rule. Until rule is changed, it is futile to accuse anyone in this regard.[/quote]

Yes that is exactly the point, the sites work on views which is their main source of income, they can not block any one for doing good for the site. This is your choice how you make your points. But in the long run there wont be many options for people who are only doing this as means of points.[/quote]

Of course they may not be successful in long run. :)[/quote]

Yes I too am looking for long term gains by posting here. I am more interested in 2.5k points which are waiting for me. :evil: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Articles are meant for reading and not for mere viewing! In the past the administration did take actions against some for misusing this!
Articles are meant for reading and not for mere viewing! In the past the administration did take actions against some for misusing this!

It is really surprising that even though admin caught people misusing it but did not make a fool proof system so that people may not misuse it just for getting points. :evil: This i would say is mandatory to improve system when someone is caught misusing it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.