Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Bomkesh Baksi is a bengali story. Recently cinema also realeased.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have a hobby to collect different types of software. Most of the software's are small but very useful one. :)

Vinu
Don't know about the Bengali story, but yes its based on a Detective from Kolkata who solve cases by logic.
Wonderful and still the best

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Yes original bomkes bakshi written in Bengali writer Sorobindu Mukherji.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I love old film music and collect rare songs and I have a huge collection of old hindi film songs...I listen to music all the time , so any good song that is melodious , I try to add t my collection !
I also love plants and keep getting cuttings from friends and others , also give when others request for any...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends you all are amazing. I love different types of bangles from different places. I have collected bangles from my childhood.
I am neither fond of collecting anything nor have been into the habit of it throughout my life.
I love to collect finger rings and different types of dresses.
Apart from books, I also love collecting recipes that appear in magazines. Whether I prepare those dishes or not but I enjoy going through my collections

Jabeen and recipes....really surprising :blink:

It's for the first time am hearing a boy collecting recipes :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Apart from books, I also love collecting recipes that appear in magazines. Whether I prepare those dishes or not but I enjoy going through my collections

Jabeen and recipes....really surprising :blink:

It's for the first time am hearing a boy collecting recipes :whistle:

Whatever gave you the idea that I am a boy?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.