Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My brother have used to collect 5 rupees coins more and now 10 rupee coin also.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

That is great habit we used to do it in childhood but not these days.Even when I was in school we used to collect notes having number 786 people used to say these are lucky notes. :)

That is great habit we used to do it in childhood but not these days.Even when I was in school we used to collect notes having number 786 people used to say these are lucky notes. :)

Yes, and my friend still collects them.. they are indeed considered lucky being a religious number..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
very rare cases only I used to get carry bags from shops. I have collect those carry bags for future use. :) :) :)

I too do that since now we dont get bags in super markets for free, have to pay for it.So, I keep all the bags I get carefully , some for for reuse to bring groceries and vegetables and the weaker ones for disposing off garbage ...

Yes these days as Poly bags are banned or going to be banned so they don't keep them customer has to bring his own carry bag or buy it from them.I have seen it in Reliance Fresh too. :blink:

In many states they are already banned which is a good thing, we can go back to the good old days when were carrying cloth bags for vegetable and grocery shopping...It is environmental friendly and bound to bring down filth and pollution within the cities..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

very rare cases only I used to get carry bags from shops. I have collect those carry bags for future use. :) :) :)

I too do that since now we dont get bags in super markets for free, have to pay for it.So, I keep all the bags I get carefully , some for for reuse to bring groceries and vegetables and the weaker ones for disposing off garbage ...

Yes these days as Poly bags are banned or going to be banned so they don't keep them customer has to bring his own carry bag or buy it from them.I have seen it in Reliance Fresh too. :blink:

In many states they are already banned which is a good thing, we can go back to the good old days when were carrying cloth bags for vegetable and grocery shopping...It is environmental friendly and bound to bring down filth and pollution within the cities..

And not to forget those bags made of old newspapers, which were used for packing most grocery items. now they put every thing in poly bags.
HandmadeNewspaperbags.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, and my friend still collects them.. they are indeed considered lucky being a religious number..

How is it a religious number? With which religion is it associated with?

Deewar? :silly: :blink: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

How is it a religious number? With which religion is it associated with?

786 is associated with Muslims, this is their greatest religious number. This is total of the alphabets 'Bismillah Al-Rahman-Al Rahim.' by which every thing starts in Islam.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: jabeen
Apart from books, I also love collecting recipes that appear in magazines. Whether I prepare those dishes or not but I enjoy going through my collections

Jabeen and recipes....really surprising :blink:

It's for the first time am hearing a boy collecting recipes :whistle:

Whatever gave you the idea that I am a boy?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Even I was under the impression that you are a boy from Manipur. So you are a girl from some where in North East. I shall be careful while addressing you in future. :) :)

so, jabeen you are a girl? :silly: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

And not to forget those bags made of old newspapers, which were used for packing most grocery items. now they put every thing in poly bags.

There are some art shops where you still get paper bags, very artistically made with old newspapers or brown paper and they look very elegant to carry clothes for ironing or some such light stuff since it cannot be used for any heavy work.I normally collect all such bags.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8786]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.