The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My warm congrats to you,Sandhya! Keep rocking like this! I notice a qualitative change in the offerings of our article-writers. Although don't get that much time to go through all of them,I have to make a special mention of Usha's recent article which won her special credits and quite rightly. All the best to you, Usha!I

Chinmayjee, I have written a special article on diabetics for you ;) . Have you read it? :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, lines are so sugary-coated!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think a robber has taken away all smileys from your system B) B)

Presence of mind & Sense of humour are really much appreciated. You are multi faceted

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
My warm congrats to you,Sandhya! Keep rocking like this! I notice a qualitative change in the offerings of our article-writers. Although don't get that much time to go through all of them,I have to make a special mention of Usha's recent article which won her special credits and quite rightly. All the best to you, Usha!I

Chinmayjee, I have written a special article on diabetics for you ;) . Have you read it? :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, lines are so sugary-coated!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think a robber has taken away all smileys from your system B) B)

It's better to give these to robbers than thieves !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have a request to admin
In my article, " Survival strategies of my grandmother ",
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/232-aging-and-longevity/20593-survival-strategies-of-my-grandmother.html
I told about my grand mother's hair...
It's hibiscus flowers, not coconut flowers :silly:
Is it possible to edit it? :sick:

Day after today, if someone climb a coconut tree to get flowers for hair oil and he falls, everyone will blame me. Poor me :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
You can edit the article, it will be re-reviewed and approved again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You can edit the article, it will be re-reviewed and approved again.

Sir, I have corrected the mistake... :) :)

Meera sandhu
Congrats Guys.. Keep up the good work.. Good to see people earning nice.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Hoping you will join our group soon, to write some technology related articles soon :cheer:
It's sure, more than senior members including me, new stars are able to give articles related to latest technology, gadgets etc :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

Hoping you will join our group soon, to write some technology related articles soon :cheer:
It's sure, more than senior members including me, new stars are able to give articles related to latest technology, gadgets etc :) :) :)

I would love to be part of this, but due to some work load, not able to write and concentrate , but seeing you guys keeps me motivated and will try to get time and write.

I would love to be part of this, but due to some work load, not able to write and concentrate , but seeing you guys keeps me motivated and will try to get time and write.

Well Puneet happy to see you here after a long break. :)

Hope to find brief time for Boddunan from your busy schedule even I too feeling it difficult these days to log in here but still i try. :blink:
Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra

Well Puneet happy to see you here after a long break. :)

Hope to find brief time for Boddunan from your busy schedule even I too feeling it difficult these days to log in here but still i try. :blink:

Thanks Gupta ji.. :) :)... I'll do that.. Even i just submitted one short article on one of my fav. Sir Jaspal Bhatti as my token of love to his contribution. I'll keep writing more..

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.