Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]I think there could be some points and cash credits at the max. BTW, wishing Boddunan for crossing this mark.

We can request but Admin. will take decision.[/quote]

I think, admin might be thinking.....how can these 10,000 members be put into work :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
[quote]I think there could be some points and cash credits at the max. BTW, wishing Boddunan for crossing this mark.

We can request but Admin. will take decision.

I think, admin might be thinking.....how can these 10,000 members be put into work :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

Put in to work. :evil:

We are already into the work.They should think of them that they stick to this site and for that they should start some other things/awards/contests. :)
Registered members are more but participants are less.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes even on the leader board the same names are repeating every week.the admin should think over it..

a.s.
yes even on the leader board the same names are
repeating every week.the admin should think over it..
i think we should help admin through our suggestiions to make forums more interesting so as to attract more users.:)
Actually these ten or twenty members are working so thay remains in leader board.
lalit,Sandhya Rani ,sjvg1976 ,akanksha16, kalyani ,ra_k ,chinmoyji, rayansh,gkajmani Ronark,etc remains active.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.