The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's a beautiful place and its a must on my list of places to visit!!! :) Hope its going to be soon!

Same here , this has been one of the places I would love to visit hopefully before the end of this year itself if things go right ! The place looks magical :)

It looks so refreshing and peaceful. I would love to go there with my friends and have a gala time. :) This place looks excellent for a peaceful holiday away from the noisy cities.

I thought you had visited there already as this place is in your state itself. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is it Nainital?

Or Rishikesk/Dehradoon?
I visited the arakoo valley once near visac. It is so beautiful with so many flowers. Next I want to go Kashmir.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Is it Nainital?

Or Rishikesk/Dehradoon?

This is valley of flowers in Garhwal region of UK near Joshimath, the world famous valley of flowers.

Is it Nainital?

Or Rishikesk/Dehradoon?

This is valley of flowers in Garhwal region of UK near Joshimath, the world famous valley of flowers.

No I never been there but many of my friends working in my organisation are from Garhwal and near future I may go there as they have asked me to come there once. :)
This is beautiful. I love it. In the picture it looks as such then in reality it can make me crazy. Oh! God what a beautiful creation. I have seen flowers in garden. That looks amazing. I have never seen valleys as such.

Oh. is that so- That place will take your breath away, just have another look

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8724]}

Is it taken by your own camera.Nice picture.

This is beautiful. I love it. In the picture it looks as such then in reality it can make me crazy. Oh! God what a beautiful creation. I have seen flowers in garden. That looks amazing. I have never seen valleys as such.

Oh. is that so- That place will take your breath away, just have another look

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8724]}

Is it taken by your own camera.Nice picture.

No this is not my camera work but pictures from wikipedia. Try this site, they have lot more material on valley of flowers.

Suni I know you are camera expert so post some pictures of your own.

I have always liked this particular picture of the valley of flowers ,it is so very colorful and inviting !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8727]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have always liked this particular picture of the valley of flowers ,it is so very colorful and inviting !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8727]}

Wow... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Its really wonderful and i like to visit this place once in my life.. :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.