Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every school should make their students learn this art.This must be the part of the exercise beside other physical exercise.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Martial Arts -not only to protect ourselves, It helps to be fit also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Well said Ram. Everyone wants to be physically fit. For that, they are spending a lot. Martial art is the best solution

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Learning Martial Arts is necessary now-a-days. I think it needs to be taught in schools from standard 1. Let me you know your views on this.

In these days of insecurity i's not wise to look towards government and police to protect you. . Look after yourself. Protect your self. For this Martial arts are necessary for all
I think students need to be taught yoga, meditation and moral science more than martial arts. This is because more and more students are becoming violent these days and engaging in juvenile crime. It is not uncommon to hear about school students killing each other. :S

Mala Jaiswar
I think students need to be taught yoga, meditation and moral science more than martial arts. This is because more and more students are becoming violent these days and engaging in juvenile crime. It is not uncommon to hear about school students killing each other. :S

thats exactly what needs to be done. the students use the martial arts taught to them on each other more often. firstly the students should be allowed to get to an age when they know what is right and what is wrong for them only then they should be taught those deadly arts. meditation and yoga is most important for young minds.

thats exactly what needs to be done. the students use the martial arts taught to them on each other more often. firstly the students should be allowed to get to an age when they know what is right and what is wrong for them only then they should be taught those deadly arts. meditation and yoga is most important for young minds.

I don't how you categorize martial art as on deadly art. I really do not know the reason behind your fact.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Mala, I agree with you and It's a very good idea. Teaching yoga, meditation and moral science will make the kids soft, kind and confident. But will they be strong enough to compete with a 20 to 30 year guy?

If a girl is harassed in a bus, what she can do using yoga, meditation and moral science?
Schools should include this art in their activity.They must make every student learn the form of this art.It can help them to protect their lives.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have one thing to say which I missed last time. If a child has some medical problem, he must not learn Martial arts. He should better opt for yoga and meditation. Martial art students are first of all trained to grow their body physically fit enough to fight and learn the hard techniques.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.