Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have no much knowledge about yoga, but i know about meditation and surya namaskar. I feel these also come under yoga

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yoga has all round benefits for our body and system.There is nothing as effective in maintaining your posture and weight.When we practice it regularly, all the complaints like Blood pressure,Diabetes and heart ailments simply disappear...I have a cousin who was over weight and full of health complaints. she tok up yoga seriously last year and now in a years time has shed about 12 kilos of weight and her BP is normal, no knee and joint pains - It is a plaesure to see her now since she has become so positive...
I do yoga on and off, but I am not regular,planning to do so...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I love yoga and planning for joining in the classes of yoga. Which give us good health and mind peace.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Actually, I have not practised it yet. May be , in future

Are you waiting of good muhurtam? :unsure:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I have asked a Pandit to give me good muhurtham. Now waiting for it :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Oh my god, people here are becoming really supersticious, for joining a class they are seeing muhurtham really strange. :p:p:p:P

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yoga has all round benefits for our body and system.There is nothing as effective in maintaining your posture and weight.When we practice it regularly, all the complaints like Blood pressure,Diabetes and heart ailments simply disappear...I have a cousin who was over weight and full of health complaints. she tok up yoga seriously last year and now in a years time has shed about 12 kilos of weight and her BP is normal, no knee and joint pains - It is a plaesure to see her now since she has become so positive...
I do yoga on and off, but I am not regular,planning to do so...

I used to do yoga regularly previously now I am not regular at all> I must now start it again to keep my BP in check!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I have asked a Pandit to give me good muhurtham. Now waiting for it :P :P :P

Superstitious!!! :woohoo: Get up and start now!!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh my god, people here are becoming really supersticious, for joining a class they are seeing muhurtham really strange. :p:p:p:P

I was just kidding yaar...
If I go for yoga class in mornings, who will prepare food for my family :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Also, I can't wake before 6.30 am :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

I was just kidding yaar...
If I go for yoga class in mornings, who will prepare food for my family :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Also, I can't wake before 6.30 am :P :P :P :P

Do it in evening!!
Let us see what excuse she has!! :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.