I want to market my websites to bring in more traffic. What are the ways?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Try to perform seo that is on page and even off page. Then your site will get ranking

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Pinakin ji i dont know about that but sarala have websites she is the correct person to say you.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Make your home page look very attractive. Try to upload photos of some beautiful models, show discounts and best quality items as advertisements.
Making home page attractive won't get more traffic devyani. it needs some special process.so that we can get good profit from the website

As a experience person can you suggest to us how to make a good website..

I want to market my websites to bring in more traffic. What are the ways?

You can market your website URL on many soocial networking websites, forums where data on your website and forum matches.
the most important factor here is the number of back links you will receive .so you should try to get maximum back links to your site.write some articles elated to your niche and submit it to top article directories...article base and ezine articles are my favorites...there are a lot of ideas .
Thank you said by: pinakin thakre
To improve website marketing:

First step we need to think is about the name of your website should contain the topic or concept which you include in your website. so the keywords related to that concept must be the website name.

For suppose take one example:
Am thinking to do marketing on home design consultancy.
So first what should i do for this.
I should think a name which contain a keyword in it.
You may be thinking , what is this keyword?
Keyword is nothing but to what words the user type in the Google search you want your website to come at first position.
Suppose my website is homedesignconsultancy.co.uk in this my keyword is "home design consultancy uk".if you type this keyword in the google search then the website homedesignconsultancy will be at top position. So if any one are searching any home design consultancy of uk then this website they will come first.
So Including keywords in the website is the first step.
then we need to display a good content in the website and that content must contain keywords. that is primary keyword and secondary keyword. the primary keyword means the words which user types and you want to get your website top position and secondary keyword same but second priority.
And you need to include images in your website. or else users wont show much interest to visit your website.
these are the main points which we need to keep in our mind while creating a website and maintaining a website.
for improvement of the website , we need to perform seo.
Seo means search engine optimization
There are 2 types of seo
onpage and offpage seo.
Onpage means title, description and keywords.
title means when you browse a website , suppose take boddunan. when you browse it , at the top you will see "information creates wealth". So when we type boddunan in the google search then boddunan website appear in the list. but there we will see a line in blue color letters then few lines in black color.
the blue color letters line is title and the black color lines is description.
If we include these in a atractive manner. then the people who search the related information in google they will feel attracted and then they browse the website. so we should write title description and keywords in a very attractive manner.
You may get a doubt how these title description and keywords are included in the website.
Just by opening cpanel detials and downloading the pages. then by using dreamweaver or any other tools you know , you can edit the view source page and include title tag, meta description tag and keyword tags.
there will be special html code syntax for these tags which you can get them from google search.
You need to include them in the view source page of the website pages. then only the internet spiders will read the website.

You may be thinking what is this spider.
Actually internet is full of spiders so the google spider reads the website pages and then give rating.

this is on page.

Now off page:
Offpage is nothing much but getting backlinks.but these backlinks must be get mannually with few methods.
If you want to get instant traffic to you website. you need to submit your website in social book marking sites. you can get the list in the google.
Then see the result after working on them . your website will be moved few pages front.
then try to submit and get members in social media.
Then try to write few articles on your website then submit them in article submiting sites.
then submit in searchinge sites also
Then you will see more change in the position of your website .
Now you may get your desired result
but if you didnt get then try to do forum posting and directory submission. all these methods sites lists are available in the google search.

Thank you said by: vinodh
Thank you sarala just for providing a valuable information on website marketing.

thanks sarala , you have provided us with much needed information. thanks a lot. i have many questions regarding seo and i think i would come to you soon with those questions.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.