{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9634]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

yes it is right and we are responsible for our loss.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I agree with the celebrity's words. Our mind can change our life in both positive as well as negative way. Let's think good for us and for all.
I agree. everything contains seeds of its own destruction. We need to identify the seeds of our destruction within ourselves and eradicate these.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes, it's absolutely correct.

It's our thoughts and evil mind that lead us to dell and if we think positive and do good things as a well wisher, we can bring great reforms to this world by our own means

Meera sandhu
I believe that Bad Luck and Evil Mind are the world's most destructive combination..

Our own thoughts can make or mar our lives.
I believe that Bad Luck and Evil Mind are the world's most destructive combination..

Luck? there is no such thing as luck. Its an excuse mostly used by non- performers.

Luck? there is no such thing as luck. Its an excuse mostly used by non- performers.

Even I don't believe on luck much but that's true at least 1% of luck is involved in everything we do.

Construction and destruction are both are the products of mind and it comes through so perfectly in the quotes by Ratan Tata who must have seen both in his long career.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.