Once a man told the Buddha, ‘I want Happiness.’
Buddha replied, first remove ‘I’ from your sentence because ‘I’ is ego. Then remove ‘want’, that’s desire.
And now all you are left with is HAPPINESS
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Human desire can never be fulfilled. He is always thirsty. He wants more and more. Humans become selfish when he cannot fulfill his desire. Therefore he is unhappy. He believes himself as a looser.
Actually nobody is a looser. It is the wicked mind which makes them think as such.
Human desire can never be fulfilled. He is always thirsty. He wants more and more. Humans become selfish when he cannot fulfill his desire. Therefore he is unhappy. He believes himself as a looser.
Actually nobody is a looser. It is the wicked mind which makes them think as such.

Happiness resides in every human being. without knowing it, we are searching it somewhere else.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Happiness resides in every human being. without knowing it, we are searching it somewhere else.

You will be more happier if you leave ego and desire. Happiness comes and stands before you. one need not search anywhere.
What you need to be happy? Osho said: Nothing. You are happy naturally. You work to make yourself unhappy. You first raise expectations and then on frustration you are unhappy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What you need to be happy? Osho said: Nothing. You are happy naturally. You work to make yourself unhappy. You first raise expectations and then on frustration you are unhappy.

If nothiing is needed why these unhappiness,misery and suicides? Why 2 world wars were fought ? When a human raises expectatuons? When he's druven by desire (Want) and greed (I) Happiness comes with a price tag. unless you surrender your greed and dsire happiness will not come and land in your lap.

If nothiing is needed why these unhappiness,misery and suicides? Why 2 world wars were fought ? When a human raises expectatuons? When he's druven by desire (Want) and greed (I) Happiness comes with a price tag. unless you surrender your greed and dsire happiness will not come and land in your lap.

You have nothing to do for happiness. You need resources for your living. So, it cannot be said that nothing is needed. Only you need do nothing for getting happy. Happiness is normal state of mind.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You have nothing to do for happiness. You need resources for your living. So, it cannot be said that nothing is needed. Only you need do nothing for getting happy. Happiness is normal state of
mind.

" You need resources for your living. " exactly that's what i said and Buddha said.
But the story will not end here.
The "Need" you mentioned will lead to "Greed".
And its anybody's guess, where greed leads to. Buddha said without mincing the words, 'Hey,your happiness lies in cutting off your needs."
Doing 'Nothing' makes a man idle. " An idle man's brain is a devil's workshop." And this is the breeding place for people like Hitlers.
Anyhow with all said and done, your suggestion is worth trying. I will do 'Nothing' from today in Boddunan and other sites. And see how my Earning graph shoots up and makes me smile with happiness.
Human desires are unlimited and I is nothing but jealous. so these both are habituated by humans so it is bit difficult to remove.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Human desires are unlimited and I is nothing but jealous. so these both are habituated by humans so it is bit difficult to remove.

Difficult, but not impossible.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.