OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Sachin is declared fit to play the IPL final... Starting in few minutes.....
Thiruvananthapuram: A ship with over 25 Pakistanis and Iraqis on board was detained on Sunday, off the coast of Lakshadweep after it entered Indian waters illegally. It is...
Here's to wishing the entire Boddunan Community a very happy and a prosperous new year!
My cousin sister is married to a person who works in a Gulf country. He can't afford his family there. So, chechi(sister) is living here with 2 kids and he comes once in 2 years...
"There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread." - Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948) I agree because for people who...
Today is SRK Birthday.
Doctor killing patients to stay away from work. http://in.news.yahoo.com/brazilian-doctor-charged-7-murders-may-killed-300-032554197.html
Technology as well as nature. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10601]}
Today, social networking websites are in the top. They have plenty merits in it. For instance, we can observe that large amount of users are using these sites. Day by day, the...
The recent verdict by Pakistan Supreme court acquitting the accused in gang rape of Mukhtaran Mai has given setback to women rights groups everywhere and particularly in...
Superstar Rajnikanth was admitted in the intensive care unit (ICU) of St. Isabel Hospital in Chenna today (April 29) after a bout of vomiting in the morning, doctors...
Good Morning to all of you! Today is being observed as World Population Day.The significance of ththis event in the context of exponential growth in our population should not...
to post any article, topic i need to copy the content and try for atleast 10 times in pasting it and sending.even if i play games my score some times gets submitted some times...
ATM- PIN Number Reversal If you should ever be forced by a robber to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you can notify the police by entering your PIN # in reverse. For...
Is synthetic or organic food really good for our health?
Now a days a lot of topics are being repeated. First we thought its because of new members. But i see same topics are being posted by the same member. For example check the...
http://livepicturez.blogspot.com/2010/02/washing-of-planes.html
Will Mulayam Singh Yadav be next Prime minister of India? Current dream of Mulayam singh is to become PM.
Hello all friends . I am here to make some money and I think rest member also wants to make good money from this site. I can bet that this si India' first site who is giving...
Are you a team player ? Are you comfortable working with a group of people