Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i too have this doubt but now it is cleared thanks...

Vinu
What this means with invisible works i cants understand it well but getting point is really hard on boddunan.
suraj that means, person getting points but his work is hidden. suppose see, i am in the leaderboard with points but you cannot see my work that mean either i should get points due to my articles or due to forum posting, then you can thing yes she got those many points due to working hard in forum posting or writing articles.But you wont find any of them but you can see the points.thats the doubt i got.but there are few more segment itseem where we can get points

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There are several sections like Quiz, polls, reading articles where no one can see who have visited these sections and earned points.

I dont think there is any fault in the system. Everyone is working hard on Boddunan and earning.
There are other areas as well like commenting or voting in poll section, reading articles, getting their own articles approved, quizzes. By participating in these sections , all get points. Its not that if one is not participating in forums , then he is cheating and scoring points illegally.

Really good things shared by you.I thought ,earn points is only by participating on forum and reading articles.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
yes, even I used to think like that, thank you abhishek for explaning us in detail about earning points

quiz section and quotes section are available to post according to your choice.
Isha can you explain about the poll and voting and how to work about them and get points and award?

sarala voting on polls you will get award next day only but you must be the top voter of the day.

Above you can see the polls section.Go to that there you can see polls just answer the polls so that you can be win the award next day only.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you for the well explanation about the polls sasikanth

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.