OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Why can't people be happy who they are and what they look like?
Hello Friends, now just after some years, you will see cricket in Olympics. International Olympic Committee (IOC) have been given green signal to cricket for Olympics. In 2016...
i had seen people with every day a struggling days ,living to atleast work to satisfy apppetite ,but poverty diverts them to religious superstition & rich tries to be more...
Baba Ram Dev has suggested that all currency notes higher than value of Rs. 50/- be withdrawn. Thus Rs. 100/-. Rs. 500/- and Rs. 1,000/- denomination notes will be...
Who will win IPL 2012 final ?
Life would be infinitely happier if we could be only born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen. This is Mark Twain's take on life! What do you...
In my profile, I found "cash credits" and "cash rewards". Is there any difference between Cash credits and Cash rewards?
Pakistan Rs.26.....Bangladesh Rs.22......Cuba Rs.19......Nepal Rs.34....Burma Rs.30......Afghanistan Rs.36......INDIA Rs.75.40 That our country is having highest price for...
Friends boddunan has given us so many options to earn money and points in this site. I just want to know which category of work you enjoy most in this site. 1. Forums 2....
Hello Moderator, I already discussed about this kind of repetition of same article more than once. I have given the link of that thread...
Hi all! Kindly give some suggestions about which funny acts can be performed in office activities. Reply fast please . I have only today time.
US apologises for frisking Kalam in newyork airport.. Airport authorities boarded the aircraft to frisk the former Indian president, who had already occupied his seat.
Is Forum supporter of the week award expired?
Cricketers Anil Kumble, Rahul Dravid, Sourav Ganguly and Gautam Gambhir were released by their franchises for 2011 and 2012 IPL seasons. They have been set free for IPL auction.
EVEREY INDIAN MUST KNOW THIS FACT Above photo is from a Swiss Magazine Schweizer Illustriertein (November 1991) – it shows the top holders of Swiss bank accounts at the...
The persons who are not having voter id in Andhra pradesh can apply from here. http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Why do Cranes stand on one leg only in water? please answer... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
The western powers are self acclaimed guardians of human rights. They made a mockery of human rights by giving Nobel Prize to a Chinese rebel. Many considered this genuine....
Here is an article that explains how every girl loses her innocence at early age. She faces eve teasing, molestation howsoever mild and has to be very careful at every stage....
what's your new year's resolution?