OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hey friend what would you expect revenue from month of December 09? are you working hard ? will you celebrate new year with good money? if yes then just rock and work hard on...
"Jab Haathi Chalta Hai Toh Bahut Saare Kutte Bhaungkte".Translated into English it runs :When an elephant walks,a lot of dogs bark!!!!! He could not have cared less...
Avatar is the latest movie from the legendary director James Cameroon. Avatar is purely a James cameroon film.As his other films,it also has something new and different in...
Football fans, what is your favorite team?
Can we get closer to God? If yes, then let's find out how can we get closer to God by going through the article of one of the promising authors of boddunan. I am providing a link...
its talking point about love for kashmir ,after many carnage by militant in india
Dear Memebrs. I am taking the benefit of Ad space provided by Boddunan and today whole day you will find a banner ad of bhubaneswarnightclub. This is a new site...
I want to cut my birthday cake with all members of boddunan family in the evening. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3791]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3792]}
Dear friends I was absent for a long due to searching for a new job. but NOw I will give some time to boddunan. Friends Bodduna rank is decreasing day by day, I think members...
Price of Gold has reached up to the peak of Mount Everest. Buying gold jewellery by common working class people is just imagination. Do you think there is any thing substitute...
How many have join blognagar.com website?
Going through the views of a large section of members covered under two separate threads I have suggestion to make. As both sides are equally determined in their mission.For...
Pakistan has failed to live up to its promises to bring to book the masterminds of the 2008 Mumbai terror attack, home minister P Chidambaram said Friday on the second...
Just read till ending. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3999]}
Fortune has ranked India’s 50 most powerful businesswomen.
Do you think they are worthwhile --- {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7623]}
Since it broadens our outlook besides the joy and happiness it gives.It also help us bond ,bringing the family or friends closer together and since there is a need for certain...
Danish police have arrested five people for allegedly plotting a terror attack on a Danish newspaper for publishing controversial cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed in 2005.
Is there any search engine which store recently search keywords?
The advertisers lure consumers by using attractive phrases to describe goods. Here are some phrases. People need be cautious....