OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Akshai Abraham is on a Mission to spread love, laughter and happiness in the by-lanes of...
The hidden and dirty part of India. www.moreintelligentlife.com/gallery/hidden-india-8  
Here are some differences between Winners and Losers. What makes a winner stand above all? Read...
Many of us make new year resolutions only to forget in a day or two. Why one should wait till the new year for resolutions? Can't we make them right now and stick to them? Here...
A whistleblower is a person who alerts about the irregularities in the society. But this whistleblower is different. In Vizag municipal corporation, there is a practice of...
The Government of Milan pays its citizens for not driving  car. A wonderful initiative to counter...
Some days back, daily people received message from oil companies stating that you should submit specified forms and your aadhar card xerox copy to gas distributors and banks....
I wanted to open monginis cake shop. Anybody know about this more. Pl. give me suggestion or give me any idea about any other profitable business. 
Empathy is the emotion that is associated with the act of imagining another person's problem, as if it were your own problem, and then doing something about it.  For example, if...
Whenever young girls are quizzed by elders as to why they refuse to wear bangles , pat comes the reply:  "it is all old-fashioned'.  When some lady tries to argue that for any...
The interest rates on deposits is likely to even come down below eight percent.  The so-called inflation index is based on some calculations that no one understands.  The prices...
In the light of the horrible recent incident of rape, the Union Government has banned the taxi service altogether.  Taxis are anyway needed, particularly by Corporates.  So,...
Friends,   I want to know how do we apply for a disability certificate? Are there some tests to be undergone? I want to know if we can get 2 disabilities on 1 certificate...
The most horrible crimes of India, happen in the Capital city of New Delhi, which is a superbly beautiful city, but possibly with the worst rapists in the history of...
Even ICICI bank joins the bandwagon of reducing free ATM transactions to five transactions on ATMs, although account holders with large sum of money will remain...
There are some habits of Indians, that are really difficult to understand.  Young or old, or educated or uneducated, most Indians relish spitting on public roads, and often,...
Hi Bigbro, where have you been during last one and half month? I even sent an email to you but no reply.
With every single passing day, there is a very heated debate going on in Tamil Nadu: will Rajnikant, the superstar of Tamil Cinema, enter politics? Well, he hails from...
It think if this be implemented can go a long way in minimizing female foeticide. But will this stop female foeticide altogether is still a question? Many new born girl babies...
  Is boddunan available on mobile and various other gadget? Mobile version is essential as now many of the people are opting for tablets, mobiles and other similar...