OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I remember exactly at this time of the last year the press,the electronic media and all our minds were in the grip of scary thoughts all revolving around one theme 'Will the...
I once heard somewhere.....never make promises in over excitement at both the occasions - overflowing emotions of sadness or happiness, as it's very difficult to keep such...
:( Musruf Parvez is claiming that if Nawaz Shrif( Ex Primeminister of Pakistan) was co-oprate with him Kargil is now part of Pakistan. He is also claiming and accepting more...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10731]}
Can i submit article rejected by editor again
How do you know when your mom is really peeved?
The mobile phone is the most prolific device used in this world.According to a study there more than 5 billion mobile phone connections so far which is three times the number of...
There are a few things that can be done in times of grave emergencies. Your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency tool for survival. Check out the things...
If you were another person would you be friends with you ?
Full info about spyware http://is.gd/ekOtT
Dear friends Today i got a mail from some one and she has requested me to send her a mail so that she will send me her photographs and we will have a good relation. all these...
whenever I try to add any HTML code in an article. It's not properly displayed on the page and most of the tags are deleted by the server. I can not understand what is the...
SIM BLOCK TRICK dial **04*3814*7529*68243# press call button not - try your enemys sim onely
Your views on the titled question?
Download Firefox Home for iPhone @ http://goo.gl/fb/uo646
is eating meat is not wrong in your view?
how to post video on boddunan?
Today is the birthday Kishore kumar.Let wish and celebrate by listening his songs.
My elder brother's kids have come in 6th standard and now they have to choose one subject from French/Sanskrit. :) I want to know from you all is there any scope of studying...
If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule? :dry: :dry: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :S :S