Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hi friends,

I have started posting articles and polls recently. I havent seen whether articles are repeated or not but polls are almost repeated. I did not understand some polls too due to uncompleted question and options. :( I know that it normal problem in many sites but as there is rewards for polls and posting article i think this problems should not be ignored. Answering the same poll number of times is boring and we dont know which poll will be deleted. SO before starting only there should be some system which can verify the duplicates.
Hi Rajani,
You are absolutely right.There are many duplicate and uncompleted polls.But this problem is rectified to an extent.At present every poll we submit are reviewed like articles.In earlier times, that is almost a week ago, this system was not there.Almost all the polls submitted was published.
So from here onwards no polls will be deleted by moderator, instead bad polls wont get published.
And you can use all boring old polls for getting points. :)
Article duplication is a very rare case.
Mean,
A good reader can see such fake practices.I appreciate your deeds.Keep it up

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You are absolutely right
Yes.This is a very serious issue.You are right,The content of both article is same.
I think maybe the editors are checking this, but under rare case they miss out some.I don't know.Only moderator can answer it.
Anyways..once again..good caught

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.