Here is the link,Friends.
http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/29/us-homeland-security-apologises-praful-patel.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think same sort of incidents happened to Mr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam and actor Shah Ruk Khan. :(
It is time that US start respecting intellectuals and leaders of other countries
Its indeed very insulting how the Americans keep treating hi-profile Indians in such a manner! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes the security is somewhat too tight which is making them to act like that...they feel that whatever they do Indians have big heart to forgive..
The kind of terrorist attack that the country was a victim to and the threat it still faces I don't find anything worng with that!Our security system should be also very strict and our very very important leaders should not think themselves to be above it!
thanks nagalakshmi for sharing the information and for the link...

:woohoo: :woohoo:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]The kind of terrorist attack that the country was a victim to and the threat it still faces I don't find anything worng with that!Our security system should be also very strict and our very very important leaders should not think themselves to be above it![/quote]

That is true chinmoy and even VIP should not feel themselves above..but the concern is really extreme in their country as some innocent Indian were tortured in the name of terriorist or suspect...do they have any answer for that...such type of incidents if done by indians will they ignore...?
Our security system is so pathetic. It will be up to mark only on occasions like gandhi jayanthi and independence day. :( :(
Look every country has its own security compulsions and our politicians and minister have a strange notion of self-importance and look down upon any attempt to go through the security check which hurts their over-sized ego!!!
Yes, many Muslim named persons are getting the same experience.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.