Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earlier, we got cheques within 2 weeks of its release. Now it's becoming 1 month late. I feel so.

Meera sandhu
Earlier, we got cheques within 2 weeks of its release. Now it's becoming 1 month late. I feel so.

I think it might be cheque should take time to be prepare as it show on account that it release but after that it take 20 day to prepare a cheque and 20 day to sent it to your Address..........
Friends chinmoy ji is the highest cheque owner. Not me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes Chinmoyjee is on the top of earner of this site. :)
Friends chinmoy ji is the highest cheque owner. Not me

but where is ceeem jee.He is not active these day.......He done a hard work on this site........

I think it might be cheque should take time to be prepare as it show on account that it release but after that it take 20 day to prepare a cheque and 20 day to sent it to your Address..........

No..
last cheque also, I received within 2 weeks of its release.
It happened with my second cheque also.
Now I think, cheques will be released once in 2 months.

If so, I will also receive mine along with you people before 15th :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya one time I reached cheque in one day. Last check which I received in march I recieved in one day. But now it is same time as my first cheque.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No..
last cheque also, I received within 2 weeks of its release.
It happened with my second cheque also.
Now I think, cheques will be released once in 2 months.

If so, I will also receive mine along with you people before 15th :woohoo: :woohoo:

That's great Sandhya i think you have been working hard these days. :) Keep it up. :)
Sandhya one time I reached cheque in one day. Last check which I received in march I recieved in one day. But now it is same time as my first cheque.

Reached in one day,I think it is the quickest delivery.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes ram it is the quickest one which I received the Cheque.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.