Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This song Kar Chale Hum Fida Jaan - o- Tan Sathiyo is very touching....
i also love " Aye Mere Watan Ke Logon, Zara Aankh Me Bhar Lo ... ... Aye mere watan ke .." sung by lata ji - I dont know whether its album song or any movie song...
Vandamataram is definitely not to be ignored.

Bhagat Singh movie song "Mera Rang De Basanti" is also true patriotic one..

I too love the 'e mere watan ki logon........' song. Every time I hear this song, I feel something. Its not an album or movie song. I think its a special song composed in remembrance of the soldiers who died in the Indo- China war.

Very true it has deep touching lyrics. :)

I often think it's the best Hindi song of Mannay dey...another one is Kasme vaada ..........
This song can bring tears to our eyes

We have such a good collection now. I feel happy :cheer: :cheer:

http://entertainment.in.msn.com/bollywood/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3128473
check this link.....you will get 10 best :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
My favorite Patriotic songs are many.

But I like most,

Dil diya hai jaan bhi denge Aye Watan Tere Liye - Karma

Nanna Munna Rahi Hoon - Son of India

yes..really forget this Kavitha Krishnamoorthy song :( :( :( :(

It is deeply rooted in my childhood memories.....a beautifully picturised song on Indian screen

Meera sandhu
My favorite patriotic song is Vande Mataram.Come lets pay homage to our brave soldier who sacrifice their life for our country.

Sharmistha Banerjee
i also love " Aye Mere Watan Ke Logon, Zara Aankh Me Bhar Lo ... ... Aye mere watan ke .." sung by lata ji - I dont know whether its album song or any movie song...

I too love the 'e mere watan ki logon........' song. Every time I hear this song, I feel something. Its not an album or movie song. I think its a special song composed in remembrance of the soldiers who died in the Indo- China war.

I often think it's the best Hindi song of Mannay dey...another one is Kasme vaada ..........

We have such a good collection now. I feel happy :cheer: :cheer:

http://entertainment.in.msn.com/bollywood/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3128473
check this link.....you will get 10 best :) :) :)

Its so good to hear these songs. They instill a fresh sense of patriotism. Or maybe that is the Independence day fever :P

Live in the present :)
My favorite patriotic song is Vande Mataram.Come lets pay homage to our brave soldier who sacrifice their life for our country.

Yeah we must not forget the sacrifices of our martyrs because of whom we are a free country today :) :)

Live in the present :)
I like mileysur mera thumhara song. Its really wonderful one. I my childhood on every sunday i used to listen to it as they used to telecast specially on that day

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Manna Dey??? We were talking about "E mere watan ki logon' originally sung by Lata Mangeshkar. I think you are confusing it with Manna Dey's ' E mere pyare watan' which is also good.

Manna Dey??? We were talking about "E mere watan ki logon' originally sung by Lata Mangeshkar. I think you are confusing it with Manna Dey's ' E mere pyare watan' which is also good.

I too like that song by Manna dey, it was from the film Kabuliwala and picturised on Balraj Sahni, one of my favorite actors :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too like that song by Manna dey, it was from the film Kabuliwala and picturised on Balraj Sahni, one of my favorite actors :)

Yes, I remember the song from Kabuliwala now, I had forgotten the movie and the song all these days, I used to cry every time I heard that song!!

Aee mere watan ke logon was first sung by Lata Mangeshkar after the flag-hoisting ceremony in 1962(?) when Pt. Nehru was present. Very beautiful and touching, Asha Bhosale was originally meant to sing it, but Lata wangled it somehow!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, I remember the song from Kabuliwala now, I had forgotten the movie and the song all these days, I used to cry every time I heard that song!!

Aee mere watan ke logon was first sung by Lata Mangeshkar after the flag-hoisting ceremony in 1962(?) when Pt. Nehru was present. Very beautiful and touching, Asha Bhosale was originally meant to sing it, but Lata wangled it somehow!

I think Lata Mangeshkar was the favorite singer of C.Ramchandra , who composed the song...

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-10-12/news-and-interviews/28246933_1_lata-asha-lata-mangeshkar-asha-bhosle

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.