Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]In a country like ours the investment in education sector has been very poor and with the advent private capital some improvements have been there but the cost has become unafforable![/quote]

Even primary education has become almost unaffordable. I am seeking admission fro my son for Mini Kg and all schools in Pune charge fees ranging from 20,000 to 50,000 (for mini kg???) Imagine what I have to pay every year as he grows up! :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i think the meaning of drop out is that child very largely leaving school.
Yes this will come under this one.The teachers must educate children in a easy way so the drop outs will reduce.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is truly frightening to know that private schools charging such back-breaking fees!
[quote]This is truly frightening to know that private schools charging such back-breaking fees! [/quote]

Yes, it is back breaking for us! Of interest would be to note that the Sri Sri Ravi Shankar School charges about 1,15,000 per annum for admission to Mini Kg!
36_1_5_2011-12-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4274]}
Then we need to educate these school authorities! But then who can teach them a lesson!
[quote]This is truly frightening to know that private schools charging such back-breaking fees!

Yes, it is back breaking for us! Of interest would be to note that the Sri Sri Ravi Shankar School charges about 1,15,000 per annum for admission to Mini Kg![/quote]

their ideology is simple..take money from those who can afford to pay it...and give back to the poor in need.
@Deepak

That's,indeed, a great idea what is called cross-subsidization!
sorry...i could not understand if your post was in appreciation of their ideology or not.....
If their idea as I understood from the post is to make the rich pay more to help the poor meritorious students with that money,then I appreciate that!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.