Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My favorite patriotic song is Vande Mataram.Come lets pay homage to our brave soldier who sacrifice their life for our country.

Yeah we must not forget the sacrifices of our martyrs because of whom we are a free country today :) :)

Of course we should not ! Compare that to the political scenario today and you will see the difference.I guess being ruled by foreigners brought out a lot of patriotism and also people were simpler with straight forward thinking process unlike today when money and power rules and patriotism is kept chained to be brought out only a couple of times a year... :blink:

And when we see a particular section of the citizen of this country opposing violently while this is mandatory in local bodies elected houses to sing Vandematram officially. How do we feel or react?

Its not going to be a happy Independence Day for the lakhs of people who were forced to leave there houses and take shelter in the refugee camps in Assam. :(

Do you know who they are? This is India where they are allowed to live in refuge camps, in other countries they would either be kicked out or never allowed to enter in the first place.

Yes and I am proud that I am born in a country like this. Do you agree?

You did not answer my question! Do you know who they are?

The bodos and the muslims :dry:

You are partially right, the answer is Local people V/S Illegal migrants from Bangladesh who have flocked in to our country in a big number as big as 50million. They are involved in all sort of criminal activities and the fact is that they are being supported by vote hungry leaders. Yesterday a supreme court judge has taken government to task that these people are eating up national resources which could be utilized by our own citizen.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My favorite patriotic song is Vande Mataram.Come lets pay homage to our brave soldier who sacrifice their life for our country.

Yeah we must not forget the sacrifices of our martyrs because of whom we are a free country today :) :)

Of course we should not ! Compare that to the political scenario today and you will see the difference.I guess being ruled by foreigners brought out a lot of patriotism and also people were simpler with straight forward thinking process unlike today when money and power rules and patriotism is kept chained to be brought out only a couple of times a year... :blink:

And when we see a particular section of the citizen of this country opposing violently while this is mandatory in local bodies elected houses to sing Vandematram officially. How do we feel or react?

Its not going to be a happy Independence Day for the lakhs of people who were forced to leave there houses and take shelter in the refugee camps in Assam. :(

Do you know who they are? This is India where they are allowed to live in refuge camps, in other countries they would either be kicked out or never allowed to enter in the first place.

You are partially right, the answer is Local people V/S Illegal migrants from Bangladesh who have flocked in to our country in a big number as big as 50million. They are involved in all sort of criminal activities and the fact is that they are being supported by vote hungry leaders. Yesterday a supreme court judge has taken government to task that these people are eating up national resources which could be utilized by our own citizen.

What is to worry at present is that the Assam Violence has caused protests in other states too and has claimed a few lives there. A vigil has to be maintained so as to stop the spreading of the trouble to other parts of the country.

Live in the present :)

What is to worry at present is that the Assam Violence has caused protests in other states too and has claimed a few lives there. A vigil has to be maintained so as to stop the spreading of the trouble to other parts of the country.

No doubt our government should be a little more strict and deal such agitations with firm and according to law without taking vote related politics in to account.

You know, such protests are no doubt good since they bring it to the notice of the nation, but the protest that was held yesterday in Maharashtra was planned with the protesters carrying weapons which proved that there would be violence.They have molested women cops and taken over police weapons...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No doubt our government should be a little more strict and deal such agitations with firm and according to law without taking vote related politics in to account.

Yes government should take firm steps to prevent Nation wide agitation that may cost many innocent lives :dry:

You know, such protests are no doubt good since they bring it to the notice of the nation, but the protest that was held yesterday in Maharashtra was planned with the protesters carrying weapons which proved that there would be violence.They have molested women cops and taken over police weapons...

There are nuisances everywhere in the country on whose hands the innocents have to suffer

Ultimately this is our government who is responsible for all this. This has been going on for last 50 years or more in North east up to the extent that minority has become majority and they are still increasing their number every day crossing border all along the line without any problem. Later they march forward to other states.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.