Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes.. And I guess Sachin can face the same thing.. Hopefully he is in Asia cup and can stop all comments by performing well their.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes may be he was forced to take.. I mean surely Dravid may not like those words about leaving team just because of his weak performance in last series..

Yes....I think comments of senior retired members hurted him and prompt him to take this decision, particularly Ganguly :(

Oh yes i too heard a comment from Ganguly he said that dravid should have taken this decision after coming from England tour.it was disgusting.People should understand before commenting on others as this he should have implemented on himself too. :angry:
Yes may be he was forced to take.. I mean surely Dravid may not like those words about leaving team just because of his weak performance in last series..

Yes....I think comments of senior retired members hurted him and prompt him to take this decision, particularly Ganguly :(

Oh yes i too heard a comment from Ganguly he said that dravid should have taken this decision after coming from England tour.it was disgusting.People should understand before commenting on others as this he should have implemented on himself too. :angry:

He is doing same on Sachin too.. In fact almost all commentors and seniors are giving such comments..

I haven't expected something like this from Ganguly because he had played with Dravid and Sachin both.

I think Ganguly's words paved way to Dravid's retirement all of a sudden.
All thought, Laxman will retire first and all were against him. I also thought so. But Dravid...never even imagined :(

Meera sandhu
Quite true.. Dravid retirement is quite unexpected and sudden too.

Why do you all blamed to Ganguly.Dravid is a great cricker but recent performance is not good and he retires.Thats all.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Why do you all blamed to Ganguly.Dravid is a great cricker but recent performance is not good and he retires.Thats all.

Ganguly fan....ha ha

Meera sandhu
I am a Ganguly fan not only as a cricker but his willingness.He played against many affort and he was successful like Amarnath.He is a real Bengal Tiger.

I am a Ganguly fan not only as a cricker but his willingness.He played against many affort and he was successful like Amarnath.He is a real Bengal Tiger.

All love Ganguly too....

Sachin-Ganguly-Dravid trio.......is the best in the world. We can't see them together again :(

Meera sandhu
[quote]
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

All love Ganguly too....

Sachin-Ganguly-Dravid trio.......is the best in the world. We can't see them together again [/quote]
es it is true.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.