OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Are you living your life to the fullest right now ?
Zip
Gideon Sundback's 132nd birthday: Google pays tribute with a...
Why 60 second time interval on comment posting.
how kail earn so many in short time . he is earning points very fast.is there any magic in his hands.
The British media has lavished praise on iconic batsman Sachin Tendulkar and according to a column written by former England cricketer Ed Smith, Manchester United star Wayne...
Hello friends... i have achieved my 2nd top earner position.. Now The Target is.. 1st position.. after getting that i always be the active, because no tention to come...
I think there are very leass acive members in the forms now-a-days.... Why discussions are not being participated by all the members???/
These are very funny for us when they are cautious for them. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3853]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3854]}
Friends money is very important part of our life. We spend 25 years of our life in studies. So that we can get good job with an attractive salary. Do you think every body on this...
Getting importance in others mind is really hard. for it trust is the main moto
Which age stage is good child or young ? what do you feel for you?
What is secondary sales in market terminology?
Today is the Birthday of Mother Teresa . She was really a mother of our nation. Remember this day. Happy birthday to mother.
Boddunan offers us to earn money. I don't know how to earn money through boddunan. give me tips which helps me to earn money through boddunan.... :cheer: :cheer:
The site doesnt work nicely on my phone ie the feel and look is not the same..any tips on which browser to use
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9911]}
It is widely believed that the left parties are more honest. It is proved by the fact that Tripura C.M has neither a personal car nor heavy bank balance. He has merely rs....
Can anyone pls tell me how to PM admin ?? Please reply as soon as possible.. pleasae
Friends I would like to know, do you know any website or shopping site online where i can buy clothes and also gift them? I had a bad experience with shop clues and...
rape cases are increasing day by day. rapists are leaving no one small kids, old women everyone is on their target.