Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then you should suggest to school adminstration to prepare a time table. So that according to that your kids can carry books with them then there will be less weight in their bags

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Then you should suggest to school adminstration to prepare a time table. So that according to that your kids can carry books with them then there will be less weight in their bags

They make time tables but that itself is such that they have to carry more weight. :laugh:
Care your child to avoid backpain latter.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7191]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
May be they should be instructed and someone should really make a law that small kids should not have the burden to carry school bag. :)

The education these days just attempts to burden children's mind with more information and hence heavier burden. The syllabus should be short so that book load is less. It is more necessary to create interest in books. When in Class VI, I had small textbook in English but this contained good stories. So, I got more interested and read many more books from school library.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes right.i remember when i was in school i use to carry 3 copies or two copies for one subject for english and hindi 3+3 and for maths 2 copies and other subjects also along with books and we have to work only in one copy of one subject but have to take them all along with us in our bags.and when in 10th and 12 th standard we have to carry all registers along with those abc book of chemistry and physics and maths reference book also.i used to go from bicycle but when have to carry the bag while climbing stairs we were completely tired. :(

a.s.
we have to react and say our opinion. I asked the teachers to make all the notebooks of 100 pages instead of the usual 200 pages. This helped to reduce the weight to an extent. The books are too heavy to carry, we also did one more thing. The science textbook was divided into three sections according to the three sections and stitched by hand so that a student need carry only according to portion.

sairam
Just to give it a new point of view, a compulsory trolley bags to be provided to the student with a separate files for each subject notes.
Just to give it a new point of view, a compulsory trolley bags to be provided to the student with a separate files for each subject notes.

Trolley bags?? Would it be feasible to take it from home to school or vice versa? :unsure:
Now worksheet system is introducing in many school.This will help not to bring so many copies daily.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
one of my cousin actually have a mini trolley in his school bag already fitted.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.