OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What are the causes of road accidents?
What steps should be taken by the Government in reducing landslides?
What is Military Police and their duties?
Under what grounds a citizen might lose his/her citizenship??
A NEW RECORD WOULD ESTABLISH IN INDIAN CINEMA!!! ONE RAJINI MEANS 500 DAYS NOW TWO RAJINI MEANS 1000 DAYS
In Hindu religion 3 knots are the main in the marriage which shows that the guy and girl got married. then what in Muslim religion and in Christian religion?
Hello Friends i got cash credits of Rs 630 for submitting documents in DSP program. yesterday my this month account Rs was 956 and today is 1586. Its my aim to be a top...
Now a days only old discussions are getting live, I hardly see a new one.. Why this happened?
I stayed away from my family when i did engineering and it was tough at that time to live there. I really cried when my father left me there in the hostel even he also cried...
The Legend Who Had the Name as Muammar Gaddafi http://expertscolumn.com/content/legend-who-had-name-muammar-gaddafi
How we can record tv proggrames in to the system.
Hai Friends, Here I am with a new Game... The intension of starting this game under this forum is to have list of all sport persons you know of, and how you know them?...
Its close to end of 2011 & new year arrives 2012, what was so special or what u will never forget in 2011 as per U
Dubai,Dec 30: A group of unruly passengers forced a Gulf Air plane flying from Bahrain to Paris to take a U-turn mid-air and return to offload the disruptive travelers. Buzz...
Some days ago we had discussed about starting a Blog competition. Members will write there experience as Testimonials and also with payment proof on blognagar but why it has...
Want 2 know complete divorce without going to court? Read More
points of new topic ie 2 points back. It is showing. Have you any information?
Few days back India bagged six medals in Olympic . Now first medal for India in para-Olympic.Girish Hosangara have won the silver there. Congratulation to him. Friends...
I have written a review so where can I see the status of that ?
I have uploaded a video on youtube about boddunan . Just check it out friends... :) :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0ucIzdiRv8&feature=plcp Thank You, Vedavyas...