Hi Boddunan Team.......

Could you please say how many words article need to get paid Rs:100 and why don't you start weblink program...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no direct link between number of words and amount payable. Various aspects like importance of topic, quality of material, style of writing and presentation all matter. The editor uses his discretion and what he decides is final.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

And weblink feature was misused before so is withdrawn. We will reconsider it later with few modifications.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick, regarding the limit of words used in an article, shouldn't there be a minimum threshold?/ The reason I ask is because I saw a number of articles which hardly were more than a single paragraph and really do not qualify to be called an article!! In spite of this, they are being published!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are few articles with less number of words. Most of such articles are being rejected but few of them are published if they are from new members or having good information,

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.