The colors on the screen of my laptop get distorted of late.This happens when there are very bright or dark colors like blue, brown or red.
My laptop is 4 years old and there is around 7-8GB of data. But none of the data is on C drive. So, I don't see any reason if lots of data could cause this problem. What might be causing this???
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:cheer:
The colors on the screen of my laptop get distorted of late.This happens when there are very bright or dark colors like blue, brown or red.
My laptop is 4 years old and there is around 7-8GB of data. But none of the data is on C drive. So, I don't see any reason if lots of data could cause this problem. What might be causing this???
it seems yours laptop lcd has some problem. Color dots are showing graphics card problem may be therd if gou have installed adobe Photoshop uninstal it to see whether these color lines problem gone or not.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
it seems yours laptop lcd has some problem. Color dots are showing graphics card problem may be therd if gou have installed adobe Photoshop uninstal it to see whether these color lines problem gone or not.

Well, you got one thing right here. There is adobe Photoshop installed. But it has been at least an year that the software is there. I was facing some problems before. But these days they have escalated. And I am very reluctant to uninstall adobe Photoshop.

Well, you got one thing right here. There is adobe Photoshop installed. But it has been at least an year that the software is there. I was facing some problems before. But these days they have escalated. And I am very reluctant to uninstall adobe Photoshop.

Consult with hardware engineer. Indeed laptop has limited life after some time we have to face problems. My laptop is 5 years old. It wires which connect cpu with monitor are damaged. But engineer repair it and said it is not possible to repair it again.

Consult with hardware engineer. Indeed laptop has limited life after some time we have to face problems. My laptop is 5 years old. It wires which connect cpu with monitor are damaged. But engineer repair it and said it is not possible to repair it again.

Yes I agree with you. There is life to hardware and I guess, my laptop is also showing the same signs. I use it a lot daily. Actually I have to depend on it. And that's why the use it a lot. I think that might be a reason for that to happen.
Thank you said by: anil
There must be some problem with your display. And I guess repairing display is too costly and not worthy to repair. That's what I faced with my last laptop, and in the end its display got smoked out.. he he.. I am not saying you are facing the same, but if it is display related problem then it will be hard to solve it.

Even my new laptop is giving me some display problem. I am seeing few lines (green color vertical lines) on my laptop's display. Once they were gone automatically but now they are back. But still I can work on it, so I am just ignoring it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

In my XP laptop five years back with Adobe PS installed similar problems there, I have to adjust graphic cards view to get rid of it, it happens at some specific time of the year, and a Microsoft update is there to patch this issue, you can reach to Windows update website and from there from hardware drive section one small path is available and hopefully that can solve the problem.

In my XP laptop five years back with Adobe PS installed similar problems there, I have to adjust graphic cards view to get rid of it, it happens at some specific time of the year, and a Microsoft update is there to patch this issue, you can reach to Windows update website and from there from hardware drive section one small path is available and hopefully that can solve the problem.

The problem arises if there is PS is itself surprising for me. I am sure that's the graphics card problem. But I must say that there is PS installed on my both laptops and the newer one does not show this problem. The display is acting weird only on the old laptop. So, I don't think PS might be the culprit.
Abhijit the problem is not with the drive. I think the control panel is not working properly.
One hardware update from MS is there which can curb PS graphic problems, as this update shows that definitely Adobe PS is interacting wrongly with CRT monitors and LCD monitors which have XP installed.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.