Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One falls in love and 'does not' love. Love is spontaneous and not a deliberate action. 'Love affair' differs from 'love'. This is a past time.

Marriage is a social custom and establishes family unit. This is distinct from 'love', 'love affair'.

'Love' or 'affair' is an integral part of 'love marriage' and has nothing to do with 'arranged marriage'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

One falls in love and 'does not' love. Love is spontaneous and not a deliberate action. 'Love affair' differs from 'love'. This is a past time.

Marriage is a social custom and establishes family unit. This is distinct from 'love', 'love affair'.

'Love' or 'affair' is an integral part of 'love marriage' and has nothing to do with 'arranged marriage'.

But do you feel, if someone has previous love experience, he will love his wife more dearly???????

Meera sandhu

But do you feel, if someone has previous love experience, he will love his wife more dearly???????

Love is not a matter of experience. If it were so, the prospective bride and groom would be required to produce 'experience certificate' duly signed by lover. This would read as under:

"Mr. (Rakesh) is a very smart and joyous fellow. He always kept me in good humor and bought me gifts and dined with me in nice restaurants. He is very courteous, polite and obedient. I am sure that any girl who marries him will never repent the choice.
This certificate is issued to whomsoever this may concern."

No, its not correct. it is not compulsory to have a love affair before marriage. The affair without marriage is correct

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No, its not correct. it is not compulsory to have a love affair before marriage. The affair without marriage is correct

Can't understand. can you explain?

Meera sandhu

There appears some mistake in arranging words. Perhaps, she means: Marriage without affairs is correct.

There appears some mistake in arranging words. Perhaps, she means: Marriage without affairs is correct.

Really changed its meaning :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hoping Sarala will correct it soon :P

Meera sandhu

hahaha...Affair without marriage is not good thing in INDIA but its common in wetern countries even they rarely do marriages and beleive in live in relationships. ;)
@Sanjeev,
i have edited my question so that you people never misunderstand it. I am saying about love relationships not living together relationships.

Meera sandhu
sanjeev as it is not common in India and common in western countries thats why This is known as India. India is full of customs and tradition

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.