Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love to watch Madhubala serial in colors channel.Beside this I also love to watch Balika Vadhu.

Same here. Now the serial is becoming interesting.

Want to make each day Accountable

Friends for one and Grey's Anatomy are two of my fav serials ! One more The FBI files !
Friends for one and Grey's Anatomy are two of my fav serials ! One more The FBI files !

All three serials are my favorites too esp the FBI files shown on discovery or is it on Star World ? am not sure now... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I like to watch ' Food Safari' and ' Street Food' on Fox Traveller and 'Master chef Australia' on Star World.

I love to watch Madhubala serial in colors channel.Beside this I also love to watch Balika Vadhu.

Even my wife likes it but I like serial Veera these days telecast on star plus. :)

Even my wife likes it but I like serial Veera these days telecast on star plus. :)

I love to see more of romantic serials but when the romance gets over and fight goes on, i switch watching other serials. :P

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.