Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My favourite TV serial is CID on Sony TV. I also see mythology serials and comedy serials.
I like Arjun, CID, Shapath, Ek Hazaro mein meri behna hai
yes, even CID is also good one, I watch officer bitiya, punarvivah, pavitra ristha, hitlar deedi, sapnay suhana, in zee tv

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I love to watch the singing contest in ETV telugu Paduta teyaga and horror serial which is coming in Zeetelugu fear files.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Long ago when cable was not then a serial directed by Danny was my favorite,I can not remember the name now ,it was about the army man.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
In olden days there was horror serial it will come on every sunday night at 10 pm that is also my favuorite serial.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sasi not only in olden days now also horror serials are available. Here are the lists for you to my knowledge

In zee tv telugu and hindi. Fear files night 10.30 zeetv hindi.
same in zee telugu but dont knwo the time.

In Sony, CID, Crime petrol these are horror like serials

Sasi not only in olden days now also horror serials are available. Here are the lists for you to my knowledge

In zee tv telugu and hindi. Fear files night 10.30 zeetv hindi.
same in zee telugu but dont knwo the time.

In Sony, CID, Crime petrol these are horror like serials

Just watch and fear :):D

I like to watch " Arrange Marriage and Love Marriage" which has just started on Sony TV. I also like to watch " Bade Acche Lagte hai", which is broadcasted on same Sony TV. " Balika Vadhu" is still one of my favorite serial on Colors TV.

I also like to watch " Grey Anatomy" which comes on Star World.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like to watch " Arrange Marriage and Love Marriage" which has just started on Sony TV. I also like to watch " Bade Acche Lagte hai", which is broadcasted on same Sony TV. " Balika Vadhu" is still one of my favorite serial on Colors TV.

I also like to watch " Grey Anatomy" which comes on Star World.

hai ronark,
happy to see you after a long time :)

Then, about this discussion topic....am not at all a serial lover. So, now, no favourites :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.