Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It really seems strange that the person who started thread has vanished. May be he is looking for some other questions.

I think only a few people have studied Maths as specialization stream. Most of them, including me have forget everything at plus 2 level itself

Meera sandhu
It really seems strange that the person who started thread has vanished. May be he is looking for some other questions.

I think only a few people have studied Maths as specialization stream. Most of them, including me have forget everything at plus 2 level itself

I also have forgotten what is rational number.I think i need to study 6th standard books again to regain it. :laugh:

I also have forgotten what is rational number.I think i need to study 6th standard books again to regain it. :laugh:

Don't worry, after 3-4 years, your kids will teach you :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.