Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to watch " Arrange Marriage and Love Marriage" which has just started on Sony TV. I also like to watch " Bade Acche Lagte hai", which is broadcasted on same Sony TV. " Balika Vadhu" is still one of my favorite serial on Colors TV.

I also like to watch " Grey Anatomy" which comes on Star World.

hai ronark,
happy to see you after a long time :)

Then, about this discussion topic....am not at all a serial lover. So, now, no favourites :evil:

Yes, I came here after a month. I am not very much lover of serials, as mom watches, so have to see, having no option.

Want to make each day Accountable

As I too came back to boddunan, so am avoiding watching serials now.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

One think we should keep in our mind, that we should not learn everything about what serial teaches us. We should fetch only the positives from those serial. Otherwise it could create problem in our life. Correct me, if i am wrong?

I like to see "Tarak mahata ka ulta chashma" a comedy serial on Sab Tv.

I mostly like comedy serial to see.

Be positive
I like to see "Tarak mahata ka ulta chashma" a comedy serial on Sab Tv.

I mostly like comedy serial to see.

I think this is one of the serial, which has attracted Millions of viewers. I too love this serial. Its always wonderful to watch.

after coming back to boddunan, I stopped watching serials and even watching movies. I felt like i am wasting time by watching them, I realized that there is so much time in future to watch them

Nadhaswaram from Sun TV.

Thirumathi Selvam from Sun TV. Thendral from Sun TV.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
my fav serial is maan ke awaz pratigya from star plus

Sharmistha Banerjee
I watch whatever serial comes when i on the tv. I most stopped watching tv and even movies in my lappy.

one of my extra fav serial is sony bare ache lagte hai. usually i just watch for pue only. so cute baby. god bless you
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.