Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not necessary if the person is more than a friend has to be a lover.In my opinion if someone says it then it means the person has some more quality which he/she can't expect to be in a friend. :blink:

You are a true believer of friendship saying no barrier in friendship. Then what is that extra quality? can you tell me please? :dry: :dry:

Sometimes you expect something from your family members or relatives but they don't and suddenly your friend comes and helps you out in that situation which you never expected from him/her.In that case i will call that friend more than a friend. :)

here I got a new explanation of 'more than a friend'.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

suppose your parents or brother help you in that difficult situation, will they become more than friend? or more than parent??? :whistle: :whistle:

Blood relation is always above than friends i think you agree it. :blink:

And if a friend does something which is supposed to be done by your parents or any other person having blood relation with you then what would you think of that friend still you keep barriers for her. :blink:

Give me an example.

Also sanjeev...
it's told we should keep certain barriers in friendship. Yet, I don't think I follow it always :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Would you agree if i give you an example? :laugh:

Here is an example- i am more than your friend. ;) ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not necessary if the person is more than a friend has to be a lover.In my opinion if someone says it then it means the person has some more quality which he/she can't expect to be in a friend. :blink:

You are a true believer of friendship saying no barrier in friendship. Then what is that extra quality? can you tell me please? :dry: :dry:

Sometimes you expect something from your family members or relatives but they don't and suddenly your friend comes and helps you out in that situation which you never expected from him/her.In that case i will call that friend more than a friend. :)

suppose your parents or brother help you in that difficult situation, will they become more than friend? or more than parent??? :whistle: :whistle:

And if a friend does something which is supposed to be done by your parents or any other person having blood relation with you then what would you think of that friend still you keep barriers for her. :blink:

Give me an example.

Also sanjeev...
it's told we should keep certain barriers in friendship. Yet, I don't think I follow it always :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya sure.
Try to convince me :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Give me an example.

Also sanjeev...

Do you want another example or want to be reassured? :ohmy: :ohmy:

Give me an example.

Also sanjeev...

But i never saw anything more in you than a friend my friend. :laugh: :laugh:

Give me an example.

Also sanjeev...

Hey yesterday you said Bhaisab and I said veerji- forgot?

Give me an example.

Also sanjeev...

Hey yesterday you said Bhaisab and I said veerji- forgot?

:blink: :blink: when did i say? :blink: :blink:
]

Sometimes you expect something from your family members or relatives but they don't and suddenly your friend comes and helps you out in that situation which you never expected from him/her.In that case i will call that friend more than a friend. :)[/quote]

suppose your parents or brother help you in that difficult situation, will they become more than friend? or more than parent??? :whistle: :whistle:[/quote]

And if a friend does something which is supposed to be done by your parents or any other person having blood relation with you then what would you think of that friend still you keep barriers for her. :blink:[/quote]

Give me an example.

Also sanjeev...
it's told we should keep certain barriers in friendship. Yet, I don't think I follow it always :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Would you agree if i give you an example? :laugh:[/quote]

Here is an example- i am more than your friend. ;) ;)[/quote]

But i never saw anything more in you than a friend my friend. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Hey yesterday you said Bhaisab and I said veerji- forgot?[/quote]

:blink: :blink: when did i say? :blink: :blink:[/quote]

Forgot while we were trying to go for chitika and info.... ;) ;)

That means soon they are going to fall in love. :) :)applicable only for friends :) :) :)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
We can have many friend but there must be some one special.All friend are not trustworthy.A friend ca be more than a friend when he/she will be trusted.when we find that our friend stand side by side in all situation.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Actually more than a friend means he is emotionally attached with that person. Person may be a male or a female, elder than him or younger than him. To some extent they love each other but it is holistic love and not sexual.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.