Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have just read somewhere, don't know in newspapaer or online, that 1 Girl and 1 Boy cannot be a Friend. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's only a bad thought or mentality, which I never believe :evil: :evil: :evil:

We may have many friends of opposite sex. Yet, only one will be our special. It may be spouse too

I completely agree. I had many female friends in the past and we never have such thoughts in our self that boys and girls can't be friend.

yes...it's right.
Never look for what other persons say. After all they are also human beings and they do have their own opinions.

A Malayalam film is there 'Niram' (colours), where the friendship story of boy and girl is told.....(some what like Kuch kuch hota hai). In that film also, same sentence is repeated several times. Yet, I don't believe so :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
everything depends on us, in what way we take is the main differs

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have just read somewhere, don't know in newspapaer or online, that 1 Girl and 1 Boy cannot be a Friend. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's only a bad thought or mentality, which I never believe :evil: :evil: :evil:

We may have many friends of opposite sex. Yet, only one will be our special. It may be spouse too

I completely agree. I had many female friends in the past and we never have such thoughts in our self that boys and girls can't be friend.

yes...it's right.
Never look for what other persons say. After all they are also human beings and they do have their own opinions.

A Malayalam film is there 'Niram' (colours), where the friendship story of boy and girl is told.....(some what like Kuch kuch hota hai). In that film also, same sentence is repeated several times. Yet, I don't believe so :evil: :evil:

I never believe on the love which takes place in Movies.

Want to make each day Accountable

Not necessary if the person is more than a friend has to be a lover.In my opinion if someone says it then it means the person has some more quality which he/she can't expect to be in a friend. :blink:
Not necessary if the person is more than a friend has to be a lover.In my opinion if someone says it then it means the person has some more quality which he/she can't expect to be in a friend. :blink:

You are a true believer of friendship saying no barrier in friendship. Then what is that extra quality? can you tell me please? :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu

You are a true believer of friendship saying no barrier in friendship. Then what is that extra quality? can you tell me please? :dry: :dry:

Sometimes you expect something from your family members or relatives but they don't and suddenly your friend comes and helps you out in that situation which you never expected from him/her.In that case i will call that friend more than a friend. :)

Sometimes you expect something from your family members or relatives but they don't and suddenly your friend comes and helps you out in that situation which you never expected from him/her.In that case i will call that friend more than a friend. :)

here I got a new explanation of 'more than a friend'.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

suppose your parents or brother help you in that difficult situation, will they become more than friend? or more than parent??? :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

suppose your parents or brother help you in that difficult situation, will they become more than friend? or more than parent??? :whistle: :whistle:

Blood relation is always above than friends i think you agree it. :blink:

And if a friend does something which is supposed to be done by your parents or any other person having blood relation with you then what would you think of that friend still you keep barriers for her. :blink:

And if a friend does something which is supposed to be done by your parents or any other person having blood relation with you then what would you think of that friend still you keep barriers for her. :blink:

Give me an example.

Also sanjeev...
it's told we should keep certain barriers in friendship. Yet, I don't think I follow it always :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Give me an example.

Also sanjeev...
it's told we should keep certain barriers in friendship. Yet, I don't think I follow it always :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Would you agree if i give you an example? :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.