Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me say something.....
I strongly believe that no person has been send to earth without brains....every person has got some skills. It's more important to know, for which skill he is proficient enough. If he given stress to that area, he will become successful in his life.
It's sure, all kids are not good in Mathematics and all kids in Chemistry or English. Same is the case of arts too.....
Everyone doesn't get the talent of drawing, singing and dancing.
Just watch carefully a kid not good in studies. Am sure enough, he will be interested in some another talent...may be some hidden talent too.....just nourish it to see its after effects.
We measure a person's IQ based on his studies only. That's the problem.
A person can't be good in every subject. Same way, even the most intelligent student of the class may be far behind the 50th rank student in any art subject or even well behaviours.

Even managing a home is a big task. A girl who gets 'foolish' tag always may be able to perform her household work well than an intelligent girl. Isn't it?

has anyone go through my post????
No comments. am waiting!!

{ More you use your weapon ,it will be more sharpen.Intelligence is like that .Every person born with some brain.Then it works according to its environment. }

Developing skills and being intelligent are different...Skills can be developed by anyone through practice and a minimum amount of intelligence.But to become intelligence one need to have the capacity which comes through hereditary and later with the right kind of training and education it gets enhanced...

I can't fully agree to the point that brain develops according to its environment. Yet, it's true, it can provide a deep influence.
That's why even if born in bad situations, several kids became successful later. We can see many such leaders in History itself.....
But I agree with you, intelligence has a relationship with genes. Yes, it's true. Yet, if those kids don't use their brain wisely, it will rust.

Meera sandhu
Let me say something.....
I strongly believe that no person has been send to earth without brains....every person has got some skills. It's more important to know, for which skill he is proficient enough. If he given stress to that area, he will become successful in his life.
It's sure, all kids are not good in Mathematics and all kids in Chemistry or English. Same is the case of arts too.....
Everyone doesn't get the talent of drawing, singing and dancing.
Just watch carefully a kid not good in studies. Am sure enough, he will be interested in some another talent...may be some hidden talent too.....just nourish it to see its after effects.
We measure a person's IQ based on his studies only. That's the problem.
A person can't be good in every subject. Same way, even the most intelligent student of the class may be far behind the 50th rank student in any art subject or even well behaviours.

Even managing a home is a big task. A girl who gets 'foolish' tag always may be able to perform her household work well than an intelligent girl. Isn't it?

has anyone go through my post????
No comments. am waiting!!

{ More you use your weapon ,it will be more sharpen.Intelligence is like that .Every person born with some brain.Then it works according to its environment. }

Developing skills and being intelligent are different...Skills can be developed by anyone through practice and a minimum amount of intelligence.But to become intelligence one need to have the capacity which comes through hereditary and later with the right kind of training and education it gets enhanced...

I can't fully agree to the point that brain develops according to its environment. Yet, it's true, it can provide a deep influence.
That's why even if born in bad situations, several kids became successful later. We can see many such leaders in History itself.....
But I agree with you, intelligence has a relationship with genes. Yes, it's true. Yet, if those kids don't use their brain wisely, it will rust.

Stated the same thing as what I stated above,only long winded and slightly more confusing ! at least to me it is ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with you one cannot be master of all even though one knows a little bit of each but once some one decided to learn a particular art he/she can master it with real dedication.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with you one cannot be master of all even though one knows a little bit of each but once some one decided to learn a particular art he/she can master it with real dedication.

truth is that we should identify our real potential and hard work on that one only (concentrating in 1 area) .....as it's told jack of all fruits is master of none. Isn't it? :)
no2_2012-09-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I feel we become intelligent by experience.Its not always necessary that intelligent couple will have an intelligent kid or vice versa its our experience only which makes us that. :)

truth is that we should identify our real potential and hard work on that one only (concentrating in 1 area) .....as it's told jack of all fruits is master of none. Isn't it? :)

Jack of all fruits or trades?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8729]}

These days jacks of all trades are the much sought-after ones!
Some born with intelligence and some will learn by experience, even though god had have given them all should learn by practice. :)
through experience only, one become intelligent. Parents intelligency will come for child also.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I dont think that there is any one or two factors that make a person intelligent.It is part hereditary,partly the environment in which he or she was brought up, and also the capacity to absorb from his/her experiences ...I feel that 50% is inherent and this gets enhanced by other factors. No matter what you do to someone who lacks the capacity to learn, is going to make him or her become intelligent...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some people are born intelligent.But there are many people who by their hard work and experience become intelligent.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.