OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hai Friends, Let me introduce myself to you...This is Sai... Have joined a long back bur haven't been active due to some reasons.... Good to see very new members here.....
Although we dream every night, it is not possible to recollect all of them.When we try to recollect the vague memory that is left - the more we try it just fades away..
Server date and time is wrongly shown. AS today is 01/01/2012 but is showing Server Time Date: 31st December 2011 Time:11:47:36
Friends after the blast of atomic reactor and tsunami in Japan, it has been said that the axis of the earth has slightly changed. What were the consequences of that change on the...
What will be situation for congres party in next election? Will congres able to make his Govt again?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9867]}
Here are some countries which has no tax. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/8-tax-havens-in-the-world-slideshow/
This is not the first time that such a thing has happened ! who can one blame but oneself for being so foolish ? An educated girl with an MBA degree got involved with a...
Are you satisfied with Railway Budget 2014 by Modi Govt?
My daughter is learning drawing and make a request to post some here.So i am posting some drawings.comment please. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4612]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
What are your thoughts on Indian team touring West Indies? 1.It is a Weak team 2.Opportunity for Fringe Players 3.Any Other View
How was your fresher's week in college?
What is the punishment do you think should be given for rape?
Do you still use cds and dvds?
here guys... http://www.techit.in/rim-threatened-again-by-indian-government-warns-banning-blackberry-service/
Any online sites that pay real money?
I don't i do in alternate day. :laugh: But i think i should do it daily for more durabilty of shoes and to look it more cleaner. :)
How to maintain cleanliness in public places?
I crossed Ajay and reached in top 10 this is really happy for me. I am in top 10 list. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6364]}
Dear friends boddunan is a new site which is in growing stage. lets work more and mre here so that it will get Adsense revenue sharing apporved. Then so many meber will show...