Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do not throw waste in open ground.

We must use dustbin for it.

This is very bad habit to spit of chewed supari or the gutka on city roads.

Be positive
The dust should be threwn into dustbins.
Every day the municipal people should come and clean the roads

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

People should understand their responsibility and should understand that they should not throw garbage on public places like they don't do at their homes.That will make a difference. :)
How to maintain cleanliness in public places?

Indian cities are the filthiest in the world with absolutely no proper garbage disposal and management.It is becoming worse by the day and no matter how much an individual does in his capacity it is not enough since it requires mass involvement and also a serious effort by the authorities in charge...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How to maintain cleanliness in public places?

Indian cities are the filthiest in the world with absolutely no proper garbage disposal and management.It is becoming worse by the day and no matter how much an individual does in his capacity it is not enough since it requires mass involvement and also a serious effort by the authorities in charge...

Absolutely we cannot leave it to MCD personnel only we will have share the responsibility to make our city look better. When I see any foreign city it gives me a feeling that it would take at least 10 years to come to that level once we will start it today. :blink:
We do not throw waste on anywhere at public place. We do not spit on the road.

Public should maintain cleanliness on road and public place.

Be positive
I always try to maintain cleanliness in public places. Yes, i agree i don't do it always, but i always try to improve.

Want to make each day Accountable

Some people has tendency to throw garbages outside from the window on the street or lane. They also throw dirty water on the people passing by the street. They don't have civic sense. Many people spit here and there on the street or the monuments of historical importance. They make walls of the buildings dirty. They write any thing or paste posters anywhere either on poles or on the walls. These really looks dirty.

Municipality should spread general awareness among the people. Government should implement new rules and impose fines on the people who don't use dustbins and make public places and streets dirty.

Webcams must be put on the poles of every busy streets and important places. So that peoples making places dirty can be caught red handed and such activities can be stopped.
Many a times I have seen parks and sea beaches are not clean. It is spoiled with night soils. We hate to visit there. Many a times temples are not cleaned. Everywhere cows and animal dung is seen.
CLEANLINESS IN PUBLIC PLACES CAN BE MAINTAINED BY PUBLIC ITSELF. IN PUBLIC PLACE IF THE PUBLIC STOP THROWING THINGS AT THE PUBLIC PLACES.

Yes you are correct. People generally throw cigaratte packets and gutka packets mainly in the children's playing ground. Mostly the plastics are seen being thrown everywhere. It pollutes not only the soil but also blocks the drainage system of the area.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.