OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Suppose you are assigned a number of tasks by your boss and you have to do all of them......some are difficult while some others are easy. Some may be really interesting, while...
If I feel am right, I never care others' words. I just think in my mind "Will God like it if I do so?". If the answer is yes, I will do it. Otherwise, definitely no....
Last year we went to Goa for a holiday and I found an Australian fully covered in tattoos except his face.He said it was teachings from Bible and also 'om' and some Hebrew words...
Why are you angry? Is this because you feel guilty and frustrated. Often, it is difficult to know why you are angry. You have often less reason to be angry with others than...
Friends, I have raised the thread the topic of which is in the title.I do not think I need to elaborate on this.Please share your views.With this I am taking leave of you to...
"Humanly impossible" is the oft heard statement in our social circles.. I wonder at such statements. All the present achievements were once considered as " Humanly...
I'M thkful 2 boddunan i found 2 encouraging blogr & Friend-Santosh & sarla . This guys ensures me tips & guide me visit there blogs you will get help also they...
This is really a heart touching image. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10582]} A son feeds his mother the way she fed him when he was a child
Way back the slogan was remove poverty, they did not succeed in that, but now they are active providing food through ''Food security bill' May I ask who will pay for that? I...
Facebook a HIT, was Zuckerberg rich due to him /he wanted 2 impress his Love READ
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11003]} Crying over the split milk and brooding over the past will make the life more miserable. Instead learn to build the future from the past. “Gatam...
Hello, I am facing problem of data lost after passing thru the data switch. System architecture is described as below: PLCs (3 sets)--->RS485/TCP converter ----->Data...
What is the funniest name you have ever heard ?
How to develop cottage industries?
Dismantling the network will help the police to solve the terrorism problem?
When replying to forum discussions a word 'KARMA' is shown in the top right of reply's. What does it indicate?
What is the best way to improve the education system in Govt. Schools/Colleges?
Hai members, I have noticed that quiet a few articles have chat language words.I suggest you that in articles not to mention these slang's,as they spoil the quality of the...
Today is the first day of Bengali new year. I wish to all my friends "SUBHA NABABARSHA" May this special day be the beginning of the year be full of...
The much-hyped men's doubles final match which featured the Indo-Pak duo of Bopanna and Qureshi and Bryan brothers ended in favor of the latter.But still it is a great on the...